Reviews for Mondays
chelseyb chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Oh my goodness. This makes me feel desperately sorry for Harry. Part of me wants to say he'd never do that, but another part can easily see this happening if he snapped. And I always thought he was on the verge of snapping.

The fact that you managed to make this humorous as well is an outstanding testament to your mad skills, my friend.
greencyanide chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
A very fresh take on harry. good one
ToManyLetters chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
It just goes to show you what could have happened if Harry were a little more cracked after sitting, caged-up all day, every day at the Dursley's, doesn't it.

I'm actually surprised he wasn't a complete nutter by the end of the series. He spent the first several books complaining as much as he could about his stays there - and toward the end, it seems, that he'd just 'surrendered to destiny' or something. Dumbledore really did screw with his head... so much so that he'd even completely infiltrated the thing by the seventh book. (The scene in King's Cross, anyone?)

This piece was pretty well-written, even if the ending did seem a little sudden. Bravo. D

Oh - and, just for kicks, a little random out-of-context quote that made me giggle.

"he had no hope of eating himself". D

Perhaps a comma between eating and himself would help alleviate the implied cannibalism?

TML
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
This was really funny. I loved the lines about Ginny and Tonks, the part when he was calling for Sirius, and how Molly said, "Tell me, Harry. Tell me why."
Cateagle chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Interesting; 'twould seem Albus miscalculated a bit and now has a lot of damage to repair as well as rumor to control; to say nothing of having permanently damaged his 'weapon'. Perhaps he should've been a bit more careful in where he placed Harry.
WhiteElfElder chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
That wasvoff the wall and out there.
iMissHP chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
LOL. It's hilarious! The pace of the fic is impressive, it's quick and you understand it's a parody really soon. But the end was surprising. And brilliant. Completely weird too.

Anyway, great job!
Rose of the West chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Yep, definitely more creepy. Very, very sad. It's amazing that the Great Manipulator just sent him back to Little Winging without any sort of counseling or care, as though Harry had done nothing worse than stub his toe. You have to wonder how much the GM really knew about the care of children and teens.
Rose of the West chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Well, _that_ will catch the attention of the order. If he's not carefull, he'll see Sirius sooner than he wants.

I don't know if it's a little creepy, a little scarey or just a little sad. It almost hits all three of those notes, plus a few others.
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Evil. Hysterically funny. And totally brilliant.