Reviews for The World's Tears
whispered touches chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Overall, it was great. It was very cute and sweet and sad all at the same time, and you did it well.

There were a few tiny things I think could've been better... like, the "Something was troubling her" seemed almost completely inadequate to describe Tonks. My aunt died a few months ago, and to say "something was troubling me" would be an understatement. And that was my aunt. If it was my dad... I'm not saying it was horrible, I'm just saying you could've done a little more than say she was crying.

And Remus joking, even if trying to lighten the mood, didn't really fit his character. The way I see him, he's just always been this very mature, solemn guy, at least as we see in the books. It still fits... it's kinda Marauder-ey of him. :)

Okay, now for the stuff I really loved - "rain met her cheek" is beautiful imagery. I'm not entirely sure why, but I think it made it seem more... gentle, I guess? I don't know, but I really liked it. And then "holding her like they would never touch again" was, without a doubt, the BEST LINE in this whole thing. It's so... real, with the war. Someone's dead and they were close and it's kind of a wake-up call that it's just as easy as before to lose someone. I just really love it.

So again, great job. Maybe I'm just being nitpicky - but, especially for a drabble, it was good, I really liked it. Nice work. :)

~whispered touches
MissRAB chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Seriousley awesome! The writing style was really good! I love Tonks and Lupin together! 3 Wonderful story! :D