Reviews for Lonely
Lib McGranger chapter 12 . 4/3
Thank you for finishing this! I just now realized that you did as I was reading another of your sweet stories. I guess I was t getting notifications yet!
reneelovessnape chapter 1 . 10/13/2019
This story makes my heart so happy ️
Lib McGranger chapter 8 . 10/10/2019
I know this is a long shot but so please continue! You can’t leave Minerva weak and frail after all!

Also, there is a point in chapter 8 where Lillian asks Minerva if she’s going to die then it continues with “feeling reassured that the older woman doesn’t plan on leaving her again anytime soon...”. You’re clearly setting something up here! With all of your descriptions of Lillian’s odd behavior in the first few chapters as well. So please don’t leave us hanging!
XxMondschattenxX chapter 12 . 4/20/2015
Please continue :) i love your writing style.

My only request is that you write more storys that are longer than 10 000 words. (I love long storys and normaly I only read storys with 10 000 words and more (That I have read almost all of your storys is because i love your storys. But most are to short for my taste :( And I would like to thank you for all your work.)

Thanks :)
Silvara rivana chapter 12 . 4/12/2015
Love this story! sooo adorable and I love that you did not put mione with ron. thank you sooo much for that. wish there was more but still love how this flows.
WetOtterSoks chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
What a really nice story - thank you
Delilah Moon chapter 12 . 10/1/2012
Another wonderful story! Thanks for writing!
kneelinfrontofthequeen chapter 12 . 4/8/2012
Oh, have I ever told you you're genious? No? Then here it is - you are!) A lovely insight at how everything could go if Hermione married a muggle - and which condition Minerva could lead herself to with her reluctance to get a proper treatment) And I find both quite possible *never liked Ron anyway))*

The way you describe Hermione's children in all of your stories is undescribably good!) They're oh-so-sweet)) (The part where Minerva used magic in front of them was hilarious!) And Hermione's husband was a nice chap)

Anyway, loved it as usual) Thanks for writing)))
kirstyrogers40 chapter 12 . 10/1/2011
I have to say that this is my favourite fic that I've read, not only within the Harry Potter category , but over all of the different categories that I read.

This storyline brought tears to my eyes and reinforced my belief that a there is more to being a mother than giving birth to the child. Extremely powerful peice of writing - it as touched my heart.

Even though you finished this back in 2010, (I've only recently gotten into Harry Potter) I just wanted you to know how much I enjoyed reading your fic "Lonely" I was disappointed to reach the end!
TivalovercalledAbby.1997 chapter 12 . 8/13/2011
Awwwwwwww I'm crying! Its an amzaing story I love it!
Madame Erianne chapter 12 . 7/31/2011
This is fantastic more please! :)
loxodontack chapter 12 . 6/28/2011
I really enjoyed this fic and would love to read a sequel! :-)
masho chapter 12 . 6/23/2011
3 I totally melted, this is sooooo goooorrrgeeeooouuuuuuus!
StreepPeeps chapter 12 . 6/3/2011
Don't know how I missed this one. It's was wonderful! I just love your writing! Hope you are doing well.
EmPoweredBeing chapter 12 . 5/2/2011
Thats one of the MOST beautiful pieces of fan fiction I've ever read! You ttuly are a great writer!