Reviews for Monster
knee-high-socks-and-doctor-who chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
O.o Cool
cleyon chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
nothin cuz be better than uraichi and a hint of hollowichigo x ichigo *fan girl scream* x3! ! i admire ur writing girl TwT. .
God and the Fox chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
First, let me say that I really like that song and that it is rather appropriate for this story. This story was cute. It had a much more light-hearted air than Darkest Blue, but I like that about it. Am I allowed to call it light-hearted when attempted murder is involved? I think so, since attempted murder is kind of the entire premise of Bleach.

Anyway, this is really well written. It made me smile. It's very much in character, and I have to appreciate that, knowing how hard it is to pull off. Great job. :)
Lenighma chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Daaaaaamn. I like this a LOT! First of all, I don't read enough UraharaIchigo fics and adding Hollow Ichigo was a rare bonus! AWESOME!
Bleach-ed-Na-tsu chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Wow this is really good. The emotions and themes are portrayed really easily.

It makes you wonder how much Shiro really does love ichigo. It can't just be a whole 'king/horse' thing, i mean, Ichigo must be Shiro's EVERYTHING. To have someone else take that away form you has to be scary... he's jealous.

PLease continue!
Lady Amor de Fati chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Amazing, simply amazing. From the start how the story unfolded was really original and captivating, a well above avereage read. I don't think I've read anything else quite like this in uniqueness that is. Surely this deserves more reviews although the 'Horror' genre might be a bit off for this fanfiction.
gollumsfriend chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I liked it! Good job!
xxSnowxxAngelxx chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I likey.. Shiro should get some lovin too though! Hmmm, I think Shiro likes Ichi... With possessive tendencies towards him
piratequeen24 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I enjoyed this little fic- it was totally unique. :) Nice work