Reviews for Phantom Brave
Ddragon21 chapter 12 . 9/28
eh I hope you update this its interesting. would be cool if other worlds got involved somehow.
BurningRosethorn chapter 12 . 9/15
Are you going to continue
Wolfone10 chapter 8 . 8/26
I'm not really following why the death god would try to kill a summoner, I mean if they are like mortal CHILDREN of the death god then shouldn't he kinda want to nurture and TEACH his new "kid". That seems like it would make more sense. Besides do you REALLY think that naruto needs MORE enemies? SERIOUSLY? That's like saying Chouji needs to add MORE weight.
The Richmaster chapter 12 . 7/23
This has been a really good read; hope to see more soon.
Rictor Yagami chapter 5 . 7/10
I read this chapter again and man I was surprised by what just happened. Also you need to get someone to beta read this because there were a lot of miss spelled words and there were words that didn't match with what you were writing. Anyway what Zabuza had Haku did was a good plan but sadly he didn't think of the consequences to his actions.

At least Naruto is rich and so is his team mates and with the money Nami no Kuni will be back on its feet in no time and many people will be able to feed their family's and even restore their homes. Now Naruto has Hizashi as one of his summons and I can bet if Neji ever sees him again, boy I can only imaging the reunion those guys will have.

I hope that Kyuubi or rather Kurama will be able to work together with Naruto but that's going to take a LOT of trust and it won't be easy. Also will Kushina make an appearance soon? I hope so as Naruto deserves to see his mom again and he can learn about his clan. Also that part was funny when Haku tried to distract Kakashi or rather his clone with the harems. This is getting good and I hope to see an update soon.

Good Luck WraithRune.
l1s44p chapter 12 . 6/22
wow Hagoroma with Asura and Indra :))
Nirvana48 chapter 12 . 6/20
Can't wait for the next one!
Animals Rule chapter 12 . 5/29
jupimako chapter 12 . 4/22
Loved your story! I wish that there was more.
Rictor Yagami chapter 4 . 4/11
Well I just read this again, and it looks like Kakashi has found his peace with his father and both him and Sasuke have learned the truth about the Uchiha Massacre. Sasuke found out some good people who were against the coup died and Kakashi has learned that old bastard Danzo is going behind the Hokage's back.

Naruto will become a powerful phantom summoner so May shouldn't be such a snob about it. As for Sakura she is going to have to work her ass off if she is going to be any use to her teammates.

I hope you update this again soon.

Good Luck.
countinue this story
continue this story
Animals Rule chapter 12 . 1/17
Where is chapter 13? It's been around 3 years and 6 months sense you've updated this story.
apaulije chapter 7 . 1/5
Huh, the fact that the weapons disenegrated after a time... reminds of an episode either from a Bones or Criminal Minds episode where a bullet did the same thing or something like and made finding the killer that much harder... or somethinc, I'm pretty sure it was a Bones episode now. And it was just something that came to mind when reading this chapter and I'm just rereading this story so... yeah, awkward review over :)
wright190 chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
here're two idea's for two Naruto fanfiction ideas to potentially consider for the namely involving Naruto gain the ability to shapeshift in one fanfiction he has the power to shapeshift into just about any demon that he encounters whilst in the other he hold the power to shape shift into any fantasy monester from games like final fantasy, disgea the tales series are the biggest examples that I can think about. please do think about it please and thank you.