Reviews for Phantom Brave
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 12 . 9/1
goodness, this is such an amazing fanfic! please keep writing it! thanks!
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 12 . 8/31
This is Awesome! I don't know why you stopped writing it but, I really wish you would continue. It's one of the most interesting, intriguing and original Naruto fanfic plots I've read. And I've read ALOT. Anyway, hoping that you pick it back up soon!
dreaming thrugh time chapter 12 . 4/12
Rubbing my hands together, when is the next chapter coming out
Rakaan chapter 12 . 3/16
I hope this gets continued.
It's Dan Kato.
hubnnick chapter 12 . 12/5/2015
Good what next
Ddragon21 chapter 12 . 9/28/2015
eh I hope you update this its interesting. would be cool if other worlds got involved somehow.
BurningRosethorn chapter 12 . 9/15/2015
Are you going to continue
Wolfone10 chapter 8 . 8/26/2015
I'm not really following why the death god would try to kill a summoner, I mean if they are like mortal CHILDREN of the death god then shouldn't he kinda want to nurture and TEACH his new "kid". That seems like it would make more sense. Besides do you REALLY think that naruto needs MORE enemies? SERIOUSLY? That's like saying Chouji needs to add MORE weight.
The Richmaster chapter 12 . 7/23/2015
This has been a really good read; hope to see more soon.
Rictor Yagami chapter 5 . 7/10/2015
I read this chapter again and man I was surprised by what just happened. Also you need to get someone to beta read this because there were a lot of miss spelled words and there were words that didn't match with what you were writing. Anyway what Zabuza had Haku did was a good plan but sadly he didn't think of the consequences to his actions.

At least Naruto is rich and so is his team mates and with the money Nami no Kuni will be back on its feet in no time and many people will be able to feed their family's and even restore their homes. Now Naruto has Hizashi as one of his summons and I can bet if Neji ever sees him again, boy I can only imaging the reunion those guys will have.

I hope that Kyuubi or rather Kurama will be able to work together with Naruto but that's going to take a LOT of trust and it won't be easy. Also will Kushina make an appearance soon? I hope so as Naruto deserves to see his mom again and he can learn about his clan. Also that part was funny when Haku tried to distract Kakashi or rather his clone with the harems. This is getting good and I hope to see an update soon.

Good Luck WraithRune.
l1s44p chapter 12 . 6/22/2015
wow Hagoroma with Asura and Indra :))
Nirvana48 chapter 12 . 6/20/2015
Can't wait for the next one!
Animals Rule chapter 12 . 5/29/2015
jupimako chapter 12 . 4/22/2015
Loved your story! I wish that there was more.