Reviews for The Sun's Dark Secret
BrainDeadMaggot chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
I am completely I in love with this! The setting is brilliant, its been so long since I've read anything of this era.., the 40's is my favorite decade, the fashion mostly, though I'm not a fan of discrimination of race, sex and orientation.., still a good decade.., I love the shape shifters, your description of Ace's form was actually quite sexy.., I'd love to know more about his history, I'm actually half expecting Robin to be one of his kind, who was the one that attacked Smoker? Hahaha Bellamy is dead, GOOD.., he's a bastard.., I want to see Ace and Smoker interact with each other, I hope is adorable.., and when the hell is Luffy coming in? Good luck writing the rest.., I look forward to more of this amazing story!
Reffne chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
... "Grattis på födelsedagen..."
Är inte det som att peka ner mot texten och sedan mot en karta rakt mot Sverige och säga: Hej jag är en svensk som skrev den här texten... hum...
HeartlessYin chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
This is. Everything. I. Have ever wanted. In. A. Story.

You are amazing, stunning incredible! Takes my breath away, that description of the jaguar! Can't get enough of it no matter how many times I read it. God, such vivid imagery, I can't- I don't-I-

...

This should have more reviews. This should be one of the most popular stories on here. This should be known! I can't believe it isn't. It's so beautiful. I can't put it in words. The sheer power you put into him, the flowing words that really weave the tale together as a spider would her web - and I admit the name 'Dark Prince' seemed strange at first, but the moment you wrote of the jaguar it sent shivers up my spine it blended so perfectly. I don't know if you plan to finish this, but let me say thank you. Thank you for putting this up here, for writing what you did. Few may have been gifted so as to have read this but I am glad I have been one of them.

-OolashaSylvanas
Son Goshen chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
Huh, very nice. I've never ever seen a fic like this. Urban legends is a new thing for me, as with the 1940s placement. I'm fairly impressed with how everything works out in this fanfic. Hopefully I will get to see more
heavensentskysky chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
I just reread it again and i can't believe its been over a year since i've done so! can't wait for more Luffy to come... :)(:
Aikat3rin3 chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
.TIC. I loved reading this so much! And this is so unique and different from anything else I've read :) It's so hard to find good AU's that don't trash peoples' personalities. I'm excited for the other characters to make their appearances (I'm picturing Nami running a huge casino! ;p) Please continue soon! Happy writing :)
yumeniai chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
More Luffy? Please?
heavensentskysky chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
This story is very interesting, like the idea of people transforming to animals :)(: I also like how you made Smokers personality also :)(:
shittygomu chapter 3 . 8/31/2011
Oh well, at least Smoker does smoke (damn that looks stupid)

My my, I take it Luffy is our fox?

Well, let's see... splendid writing. It has depth and detail, but not too much detail too make me say 'okay I get it!' (which tends to happen when someone starts experimenting with detail)

I just took a small break to look at why I decided to put you on my author-alert list, and see you wrote 'One Last Dance'. Which is the fic I subscribed to you for and also one I've been searching for as I remember it as a wonderful fic which deserved a reread. What are the odds.

I'll probably read it after I finish the next chapter.

Ciao
MissDilemma chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
Not going to log in for a moment as I'm on my phone which starts to act weird when I do so.

Last chapter was a bit of an 'okay, seems interesting enough, let's just keep reading to see if it really is'

Now after reading 'Cipher Pol Novem' (which I didn't get at first *I'm so smart*) and the Jazz part, I'm already really liking this!

I'm also amused by the irony of Smoker being annoyed in the first chapter when he enters a room full of smoke.
black rose pirate chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
i love this story _ cant wait for the next update _
Green-san chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
GAAAAAH! It's back! Old school fan fiction! Damn I've missed it...

You made some small mistakes (that turned out fun sometimes...) but overall I sat here all giggly and giddy as I read, devouring each line, each word as I enjoyed your work. I don't care that it's a year old, it's still awesome.

You are awesome. And I dearly hope this is a welcome back, I need you in the fandom to be able to enjoy it fully... ;w;
jasmine chapter 3 . 3/6/2011
I like your story and am interested to see where it goes. Hope you are planning on working on it again!
ShinaInu chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
hi there! this story is starting to be soo epic, are there any chances of you updating this fine piece?

i'd love to have ace and smoker finally meet for real and interact some more, and how jazz would get along with him...

(not so) patiently waiting,

ShinaInu
AUehara chapter 3 . 10/1/2010
Hmm, that was a cute scene there at the end. And I liked the whole thing until now. So, when will come the next chapter? I really wanna read it By the way, Luffy as a fox? '-' I can't think of so but whatever. If I am mistaken, don't tell me, let me find out.

And what the heck? This organization is sick! Don't like them. Burn them. And make Smokey and Ace be as cutely together as possible xD (don't mind my non-sense talk)

Anyway, liking so far and wanting more.

.Atsuko UEhara