Reviews for God Blood
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 2/8

And that was beautiful, that was Optimus at his highest, on his KNEES he was more powerful than ever. I know what side i'd be on if I was undecided and had heard what he had to say.
Autobotgirl2234 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Megatron underestimated how much people respect Optimus Prime.
yamiishot chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Aww, the people love their Prime.
hannahtranter16 chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Ha! I love it! Megatron you idiot, did you really think that it would be that easy?
Go Optimus! And all the neutrals and Autobots who fought back!
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
This is awesome. I read it long ago, and while I have a poor memory for titles, the moral of the story, so to speak, stayed with me. Wonderful. Can't think why I didn't review it the first time, but let's fix that!
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Awesome story! I'm going through withdrawals from a couple of your other stories so I figured I'd peruse some of the other stories you've written and I definitely wasn't disappointed! This was an amazing story and I absolutely love the ending! You're a really great writer! :D
Eisee does it chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Very awesome imagery,and I loved how this story spoke volumes of how different Megatron and Optimus are. Great work.
Dark Glass Marionette chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Amazing piece of work. I'd start praising aspects of this shot, but I'm afraid I'd mess up and end up rambling; I've seriously been left astounded. At least I can say this, lol: incredible writing style and characterization.

Awesome work!
luinrina chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
And that proves how short-sighted Megatron really is - and why he'll never win the war. Prime is willing to sacrifice himself for the lives of thousand others, thus earning their trust and love. People always think that with violence and raw power they can rule and be victorious. But it takes more than brutality to lead. Human history has proven that time and time again. Dictators are attacked and overcome, just like with the revolution in Lybia at the moment (or the preceeding Egyptian one which inspired the Lybian people). Charismatic leaders, however, who care for their people, will be the ones ruling for a very long time. And even after their deaths, their legacy will still inspire people.

In that regard, humans aren't that different to Transformers.

Thanks for this beautiful one-shot.
StarscreamII chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Oh Megs...

He's not made of awesome anymore. :' (

I like the quotes you put at the beginning of the chapters/stories.

If I were Optimus, I'd be sad too. I would hate to have to see what my brother had become, when he used to be so...normal (relatively speaking ;P).

No one will ever lose their faith in Optimus Prime.
M.S. Fisher chapter 1 . 7/6/2011

Oh Prime.

Oh Megatron...

This was wonderful. Wonderfully sad. But wonderful nonetheless.
Spark Shark chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Really good imagery with this one, I really liked it. Well done. (:
plenoptic chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Definitely one of the single most powerful and meaningful pieces of literature I've ever come across. It's a magnificent work of fanfiction and literature both because it transcends the world of fiction to embody an ideal that is very real and very tangible, especially in this day and age. People don't rally behind gods-they rally behind one another. This was beautifully written, painful to read, and ends so triumphantly that it is actually awe-inspiring. Very, very good.
femme4jack chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
This was epic and mythological (even christological) in all the best ways. Love love love the power that Prime sacrificing himself to save Cybertron has on the people who love him.

I absolutely love the mythological themes (both obvious and subtle) in your stories. One of my favorite aspects, and the power of sacrificial love is probably my favorite mythic theme of all...probably because I believe it is true no matter what spiritual (or nonspiritual) tradition you find it in.
animelover1993 chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
I.. This.. I'm crying my eyes out. I am joyous to see that the people had become stronger, but for Optimus to have to go through that. God it felt like a physical blow to my own heart. I'm just overly strange like that. I get attached to characters... like.. yeah I'm a sad sad person.

Anyway this was amazing!

I'm so rereading this... over and over when i need a good read.