Reviews for Limited
CKLizzy chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Sighs... I kinda hate it when fanfictions confront you with the truth... because there obviously never was the time. Time to let go, to admit their fears, and that they need each other.

Still, it's comforting to think that there's actually something like you wrote on their - or in this case, his - mind(s). Thank you very much for reminding us that whatever the writers give us, they're not able to show the characters' thoughts :) (the thoughts we control *g*)
smut1956 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Great imagery, I can just see him wanting to reach for her, since he can't do it physically he does it with his mind and heart.

Thanks for sharing this.

T.
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Catching up with a few reviews :) I'm really glad you decided to write these characters, I find them compelling. You did them great justice here. Loved Mac's feelings, very true to him, and I loved how you captured a moment that had so much in it.
love and petrichor chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Ah, great read. I love these kinds of fics that are kinda vague in a good way. It adds to the mysteriousness. There's such little words, yet it tells a lot. From the looks of it, this looks like your first Mac/Stella fic. If it is, I think it's a great first and a great fic overall. :) ~14L
conche chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
What a good little summation. You have absolutely earned your "shipper" status and written a good little epilogue to "Epilogue."
Kat's in the cradle chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
So sad and touching! Especially like the last few lines.
dumdedumdum chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Aww.. that was beautiful :)

made my heart ache a little bit.