Reviews for little lamb, stained in red
S.RAYN chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
It makes me a little sad about the circumstances of why he has that need, but like I said I really prefer their relationship this way. Anyway, interesting story, I really enjoyed it, one of the few Kuro stories I actually read all the way through.
S.RAYN chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Interesting story and well written. This is actually the only way I will read Ciel & Sebastian. I slash them together, but with their relationship never being of a romantic nature, more like this dark and cruel. You captured it so well.
itsbritneybitch0 chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
I came upon this story, no, this piece of literary pleasure, only by chance. And I thank this moment of serendipity because it was so eloquent, so beautiful, it gave me a chance to understand a different set of dynamics - 90% of kuro stories are of ciel wanting sebastian to fuck the living daylights out of him and while the smut is good, they don't really explain the motivations behind the want, the need.

And all of these are simply and beautifully explained in one simple sentence of yours - "I am the cure and the disease."

Thanks to this story I've now gleaned another plausible perspective and stunningly simple explanation as to why ciel, a young boy barely past 13, could ever want sexual gratification, with a MAN, and a DEVIL at that. It's crazy come to think about it, but in many fanfictions all these are just accepted at face-value without much questioning, placated by fatuous and shallow reasons such as ciel waking up from morning wood and Sebastian being ordered to make it go away and ta-dah, horny ciel emerges. But like I said it's an insane explanation and this story offers a much more sophisticated psychological reasoning for the young boy and his unholy wants. He was indeed sexually abused during that one month, which undoubtedly exposed him to gratification, whether he wanted it or not. Then you were right, Sebastian was the face of his salvation, the one who has seen him at his most shameful, and he is a demon so he will not judge him for succumbing to baser human needs.

Okay ciel is really one screwed up kid, but a justified one. So I feel sad for him when he feels guilt and shame over his actions but darling it's okay dont cry anymore your demon wants you Anyway

Thank you for this work, you are an awesome author with a real gift with words!
HikariHana97 chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
Wow. Just wow. I don't think I've ever read anything as poignant and eloquent as that before. On Fanfiction or in books. Your writing is just amazing. I could sit down and get lost in this forever. You're incredibly talented. Also, there were a few lines in there that I wanted I tell you I loved. Firstly, 'In his chest, in the depths of it, in the place in the middle where all the strong emotions of his life had ever throbbed.' This is a great sentence. I don't really know why I like it so much, but I do. Secondly, 'And a raven perched on something just under the moon.' Just beautiful.

Thank you for sharing this. It was my priveledge to read it. :)
Kanra chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Damn my incessant typos. I mean I was going to strive to be as good of a writer as you have shown here.
Kanra chapter 2 . 11/23/2012
It's almost as if there's a thousand words I would like to say to you, but I can barely form them in a sentence that could compare to how I feel. I have never reviewed a story before. But this story made me feel every emotion in the book. It made me jealous that I have never written like this. And yet I'm not going to strive to be as good of a writer as you have proved here. So Thankyou. This story as well as the author has inspired me. This was art in its most beautiful And raw form.
xCielx3 chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
This. THIS. I love this story. It's so wonderfully written and well-thought-out, that it is now one of my favorites. I really like how there is not much dialogue, but the story doesn't need much at all. I couldn't break away from the two parts until I finished reading. I can't describe how much I enjoy this story, but I guess I'll settle for my little review. Anyway, really great work, it's, amazing. c:
hudgens77 chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
This was so beautiful! Awww, the ending was so sweet. That was probably my favorite part as well as when Ciel prays. But still, it's hard to choose since every part of it is so enjoyable. This story took me a while to read but it was sooo WORTH it:) I'm seriously in love with the way you write, and how your portray the emotions so perfectly it's heartbreaking. Sebastian and Ciel are just made for each other:3 Thanks for writing such a wonderful fanfiction!
Millenium Love chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Thank you so very much. This was probably the best story I've read in this fandom (and trust me, I've read a lot)! I'm not sure how I missed this one but I was going through some older stories and this one caught my eye. Thank God I decided to read it.

This was like poetry. Everything flowed so smoothly and the quotes added to the story rather than taking away from it like many stories do. I loved the Ciel and Sebastian were in character yet we got to see their emotions throughout the entire story.

Again, thank you. This was beautiful. I loved every part of it!
watercanteen chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Such imagery and emotion. You depicted such a wide range of feeling that I was left hungry for more.
hoshinairi chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
What a mouthwatering piece of fiction. I especially love the way you portray Ciel and your ability to capture such an ample myriad of emotion in just one character :) I really can't express how much I loved this piece
akuma-river chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Wow. So Ciel just confessed his love for Sebastian and Sebastian confessed his own as well.

A demented love story.

You are an exquisite writer. I love how your bring the era's slang into the story. I've had to look a few phrases. I also love the way you write.
ulqui's-girl chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
Aw that was so cute! I loved the end!..Well I liked all of it too XD
ulqui's-girl chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
That was awesome!
xxunrealisticxxdreamerxx chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
oh god, the first chapter and already I'm in love with this story!