Reviews for Hidden
ShinjucAt chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
I'mso happy someone finally had the balls to make yuffie into an artist! And you've done a slendid job of it too,keep up the good work!
XBECKX chapter 4 . 9/21/2005
Oh my Yuffie's father doesnt make very good decisions does he? Anyways lucky Rude is there! Update son!
Empress-Eerian-Sadow chapter 4 . 7/28/2004
:-O why havent' you written more on this one! you got me all hooked in with the unusual reno/yuffie pairing idea and then you just drop the story away two years ago! and dang it, i just found it today! Its too cool! OMG you have to write more on it! PLEASE! i'm begging!
Metallicafangirl chapter 4 . 1/20/2003
I LOVE the Yuffie/Reno pairing!Im writing my own Yuffie/Reno, called Yoy must be joking!, where AVALANCHE and Reno and Rude ( I dont like Elena)are thrown into the world of Harry Potter. Its 5% FFVII, 5% Harry Potter, and 90% insane, but I think its funny. Keep writing, you.
Saskiamq chapter 4 . 9/8/2002
wow hope you contniue very soon and what will happen whe Yiffy wakes up and fines reno in her bed? jeje
Crystal chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
Great story! Looking forward to chap 5...if you're planning to write it anyways...
meow mix chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
wow i woved your fic, don't be lazy and start writing more! i want to read damit!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/24/2002
I love any story on Reno and Yuffie!
Maddie chapter 4 . 6/18/2002
ADORABLE! I love Ruffie (Reno x Yuffie) pairings! :D You've done this one nicely so far...can't wait to see how you finish this!
Seppy chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
I love the story so far. But when are you going to update.
RenoFan chapter 4 . 5/23/2002
I love it please continue
Idimmu chapter 4 . 5/22/2002
I really like this, it's so sweet how Reno is being protective of her. Continue soon please
Seppy Lynnicks chapter 4 . 5/22/2002
i love it it is so cool and good and i dont like many things in life keep it up.
Joy Blue chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
More! I want more Reffie goodness! It's not over, is it?
Lirillith chapter 4 . 5/20/2002
This is definitely interesting. Normally I won't come near Reno/anybody romance, so it says something that I read the whole thing. Seems like things got very sudden after the second chapter, though; was there some reason, aside from plot advancement, for Yuffie to fall asleep in the third chapter? Reno cast a sleep spell? What? I feel like I missed something. I'm not trying to nitpick, because there's a lot of good here; Yuffie's matured believably (I take it this is several years after, right?), Reno's not a drunken man-slut, and Rude's not invisible! In other words, I'll be reading the rest.