Reviews for Save a Horse, Ride a Gentleman
Awww that ending killed me! Super cute and really smutty. In a good way haha (I don't think there's a bad way is there?) Anyhow, a really good story, my only complaint is at some parts I got confusef on who was talking. Also I'm curious as to how Alfred's pants magically disappeared, maybe I didnt catch him taking them off. But overall, fantastic story!
itsameamario chapter 1 . 1/29
Dude,
I haven't read, much less even thought about this story in at least two years then I see a picture that sort of reminded me of this story and so here I am.
Elleth of Hidden Lore chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
First fic of the fandom? Damn! You write like a pro! This is THE most erotic UsUk fic I have ever read! Not just because of the smutty stuff, but because of the way it was written, the way you portrayed the characters so incredibly well, their reactions and their actions were all spot on. Also, everything else was amazing. I love the little story there is at the beginning, it is really good in my humble opinion. I love how history sort of merged into it all. It's simply an awesome fic
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
GAHHHH! Cowboy Al...& that Texas-accent! Ahhh sooo sexy! *drools* & woah! Artie (with his outer shell of a gentleman) can become quite the ruthless pirate when the situation demands so! Even though ds was HOT HOT HOT I wanted my Al to top...but whatever I enjoyed seme Artie too:-D Great job,pal! A very detailed & structured work...pretty vividly written,good usage of metaphors:-D There should be more cowboy fics coz cowboys sure ARE sexy:-P YEEHAWW!
Llamas chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
100000000 times approved.
otakuandproud123 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This is hot and adorable at the same time X3
Kaleidelic chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
OH GOD YES! I was searching for something with America as a cowboy with England and BAM! This just happened to poop up out of nowhere! Fics tend to do that from time to time . . . makes you wonder . . .

Anyways, I just wanted to say this was awesome! Seriously dude, awesome. America in a cowboy outfit win. And you know what they say about cowboys . . They're particularly good riders Lol, I is so freakin' punny...
PixieDust291 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
One of the best fics i have read.
Epic win for you.
Naruko Uzu chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This was hot! I'll be in my bunk.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
asdfjkl;
BadApple123 chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
So cute! And Sexy!
AlbinoAwesome chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
i love this its so cute lol :3 please make more like this :D
EuterpeDream chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
it was lovely and sexy at the same time - an enjoyable read
Homura chan chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Best smut ever! XD
Yami Dragoness of Dark chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
-fans self- note to self, do not read M rated cowboy hetalia fanfics in class when you're supposed to be talking about war. -coughs- dear god, is it the radiator next to me or did the entire world just heat up from this fic? I think the ice caps are melting XD

seriously, this was damn good. Perfect PWP- I mean story, perfect story (lol) you wrote it pretty damn well, and I love how America tried (and failed) to be seductive until...you know they were actually doing anything and lol England. Gentlemanly on the outside, ruthless lover pirate on the inside. Didn't see the bit coming but it rather added to the story. They're going to have to come up with creative ideas to beat this first time X3

Well done! There needs to be more Cowboy fics out there cause damn it, cowboys are hot (Alfred more so lol)