Reviews for Hey Soul Sister
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
You have caused me to feel warm and fuzzy. Great job.
Eloise is fluff chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff fluff. Oh yeah, FLUFF!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
It actually doesn't seem that out of character, but then again, the sequel has been made now, and their relationship has matured in it to be something like this, though not the making out bit, lol..

Very well done, especially considering when you wrote this the sequel probably didn't even have a release date yet, and the first movie had only been out for a short time.
Hiccstrid4eva chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Cute loved, this story.. I'm a sucker for fluffy stories :)
OinkyThePiggy chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
This was great! I don't see anything being OOC at all. Maybe it's because I've read a few future fics but you were spot on!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
SOOO cute! HiccupxAstrid rocks!
DJHyo chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
So cute, I loved it.
Angryhenry chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
That was amazingly perfect
esther chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I think you did a good job. I didnt feel that they were out of charactor, just older, and i really liked the story.
Spannerspoon chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Awww! A very Hiccup proposal!

Loved it, really well written and a great idea
roobaby2011 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Wonderful story, I love the way you write!
Q-A the Authoress chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
:O Wow! This is really good! But you probably already knew that from other reviewers I bet. XD

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
Hunter chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This has to be rated fiction M.
Evelyn Ortiz chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I loved that. : )
ElmoTheProcrastinator chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I love this story! Yes! Do make a followup because this is such a brilliant idea! XD