Reviews for Hey Soul Sister
Guest chapter 1 . 15h
It actually doesn't seem that out of character, but then again, the sequel has been made now, and their relationship has matured in it to be something like this, though not the making out bit, lol..

Very well done, especially considering when you wrote this the sequel probably didn't even have a release date yet, and the first movie had only been out for a short time.
Hiccstrid4eva chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Cute loved, this story.. I'm a sucker for fluffy stories :)
OinkyThePiggy chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
This was great! I don't see anything being OOC at all. Maybe it's because I've read a few future fics but you were spot on!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
SOOO cute! HiccupxAstrid rocks!
MilaMizz chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
So cute, I loved it.
Angryhenry chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
That was amazingly perfect
esther chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I think you did a good job. I didnt feel that they were out of charactor, just older, and i really liked the story.
Spannerspoon chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Awww! A very Hiccup proposal!

Loved it, really well written and a great idea
roobaby2011 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Wonderful story, I love the way you write!
Q-A the Authoress chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
:O Wow! This is really good! But you probably already knew that from other reviewers I bet. XD

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
Hunter chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This has to be rated fiction M.
Evelyn Ortiz chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I loved that. : )
ElmoTheProcrastinator chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I love this story! Yes! Do make a followup because this is such a brilliant idea! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Hurray for HiccupxAstrid fluff! I liked it, and it sounds exactly how a proposal would go between the two; with it somehow getting screwed up and non romantic.

Now, I wouldn't be much of an aspie if I didn't point out every error that I found. So here you go:

"Astrid me his gaze evenly," "met" instead of "me".

"It was necessary, after all Hiccup was going to be the Chief of everyone, not just a small group of vikings, but just because it was necessary didn't mean that it was fun." "after all" should have a comma and since "It was necessary" is a full sentence on its own, the comma after it should be a semicolon or a period.

"Astrid felt like she was looking at the lost boy standing on the docks watching his only friend in the world being hauled off by his father." Yes I'm that picky, he wasn't standing on the docks, he was standing on a rock looking at the docks.

"half the dragon manual was his work ad all the sketches were."
I'm guessing "ad" is supposed to be "and"?

"looking upwards and thanking whatever God saw fit to" Polytheistic gods don't have "god" capitalized when it takes the place of its name. Only when the god's name is 'God' should it be capitalized.
asweetmoonbeam chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Aww, too fluffy for words! Is there a followup?