Reviews for Total Eclipse Of The Heart
Mickey chapter 1 . 4/18
I liked it
CyberWarlock chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
I really liked this story. it was a very nice twist on everything. Any chance of you doing more in this fic verse? Would love to see what you could come up with. If not then its cool and its still a great story. Keep up the good work.
~CW
BlueSpottedDog chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Oh wow.

You referenced Supernatural, He's Just Not That Into You, The Chronicles of Narnia and Twilight all in one fic.

Well done! :D

And I'm glad they forgave Kurt! :D
Princess Ellie Hummel chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Awwww so sweet! Please write more stories about the four of them soon! :D
asians75 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Wow, I'd love it if you did a partner fic where it shows it from Jesse's, Puck's, and Finn's POV too but this was beautiful by itself. I love Kurt and you just made one of my wishes come true even if it's in fanfic form. As you can see I didn't like Rachel at all when she did that to them in the show and it made sense when they sang with her, but when Kurt sang it and them backing up it made just as much sense but different situation~! Keep up the good work! :D
Elian chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
OOOOO! I'm jealous of Kurt and really I wanna be him

Bad reputation it's a amazing chap, I've laughed a lot.
kitsunechibiko chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Such a cute idea. You know, when they first introduced Jesse, I totally mad him gay for Kurt. But then he was kinda serious about Rachel. And then that last episode showed that he was REALLY serious about Rachel. But Kurt stealing the male leads in New Directions? Hawt!
lil-miss-chocolate chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
"If there was someone so far inside the closet that they were having tea with Mr. Tumnus, well besides Edward Cullen of course, it was Noah Puckerman."

Best. Line. Ever.