Reviews for Want
Fine Fall chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I love this story

I love their banter and how smooth and easy-going their relationship is, which you show through their banter, and how they still want it to more than just that.

Yeah well, I love it :P

PS. Love how you wrote it. I could see it all in my head, from when Torres interrupted her in her office 'til... let's just say 'til the end :P
Viktorija chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I loved it! :D Great job!
LolaRedMuse chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
i thought the x files were my faves but the lincoln file...mmm...the lincoln file...wow! that 1 is hell of an M file n i love it!
halfboy chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Fuck. Fuuuuuuck! LOVE.
xNeariax chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
*still giggling a bit* NICE! and hot. good work - again. love your ficlets. :)
amyylasee chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
You are truly an amazing writer!

I love your stuff, I'd specially love to see this one play out like when they tell people or something :D

You write them like nothing I have read before, you are most deffonatly my go to callian fics :)
vesperlynds chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I loved this so much.
Crowded Angels chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Dude. I...dude. Nice. xD
StepFurther chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
liked it!

amazing work as usual:)

i can only imagine Loker's or Ria's face when they enter his office. haha:)

romantic and sweet and hot:) good jod!
nikkidog chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Missed in Monday - thanks for the Smut Wednesday. The blue folders can hold so many secrets!
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
What a great read:) I can't wait for June 7th (even though I know nothing THIS good will be on the show this spring!)
otlakerat chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
The Lincoln file! I think i could help Cal with the Lincoln file.. GREAT story. HOTT and adorable. Took away my worry about the pending...Fox upfronts... thanks! Keep up the excellent writing. Always appreciated!
binhereb4 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
brillient one off..totally loved it
Mrs-Two-Star chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
OMG this is amazing, just like all of your other work. Other than the fact that it is completely amazing, i have one little...thing.

Instead of calling it the Lincoln file, You should've called it the Anderson file...from the beggining of Control Factor. That would have made it even more amazing. Just saying. And i would put this in my favorites but if my grandmother saw it, then i would get another 5 hour lecture. LOOOOOOONG story, but i would happy 2 tell u (een tho its not that exciting) if you PMed me...

Luv,

Gilli

P.S. it was supah fantastic
recoilandgrace chapter 1 . 5/10/2010