Reviews for Bound
Akuma-Heika chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
please continue!
1111010101010101010delete10100 chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
hmmm interseting choise for parings... it has captured my intrest! xD please update soon!
BrazeRancor chapter 2 . 11/17/2010
Haha. What a wacky character.
animelover1993 chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
WAIT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! DUDE! COME ON!

GAH! Of all the times to give us a deadly cliffhanger... ya had to put it there!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Animelover
Benouwe chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Hmm... I like it so far. Excellent writing, as always... doesn't really seem to matter how crack the pairing is...
Amber Pegasus chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
I have a bad feeling about this!
bleach number 1 fan chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
very interesting pairing i like the idea of the two vastro lords pairing up with there erm friends i guess lol i cant w8t to find out what happns :D
MKTerra chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
Wow, I totally forgot about this story even existing... Im pretty sure you did too what with that massive inventory of 154 stories... Excellent work as usual though.
MKTerra chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Heh. This should prove to be interesting... Especially since Ichigos Vasto Lorde form resembles a Grim Reaper... Oh, BTW... have you reviewed my bleach fic? It would be nice to have someone as prolific as yourself review it!
Orchamus chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
This is a hell of a story. I hope to see more of this in the future.
Selonianth chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
interesting...
Amber Pegasus chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Very intresting!
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
This isn't a complely cracked pairing because Loly seems to be a female who respects powerful people and given a chance could easily fall in love
colin chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Interesting.
andrewTHATSME chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
have i ever mentioned that you're a amazing writer? i've read a whole bunch of your works and you continue to amaze me with well... everything!