Reviews for Da Grass Is Rizz
wattestbchen chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
very nice. I think I wet myself laughing. when I'm sick I always say I have the plague! you have done a wonderful job. great characters and it felt real!
JackiLeigh chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I love the last line, so true. Neal takes care of Peter and vice-versa. That was a very sweet little one shot. Thanks for making me smile.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Very cute. Yes, Neal does look after Peter and El is happy with the arrangement.
tinyinara chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Oops, forgot to sign in. That last review was from me :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Lol, this was adorable! I particularly liked Neal's dazed look at the beginning when he was all bewildered from the coddling! And Peter's declaration that Neal has the plague was excellent :D
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
oh Neal, i feel for ya buddy. Allergies, year round. It sucks. lol, this was adorable! i really enjoyed reading it! Somehow, making Neal have the flu/hay fever made him seem more real, honestly, sometimes he seems inhuman!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
ROFL! The imagined headline and the last line were the best, very funny piece.
mediaqueen90 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
yeah hayfever sucks like that, I can't even clean my room or vacuum without getting hayfever
Estel Kenobi chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
*cracks up* Thank you! SOMEONE needed to poke at all the ridiculous "Neal gets the sniffles and is depressed" fics that seem to breed like fruit flies around here. I got a hearty laugh out of this and a good dose of hope for White Collar fics in general.
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Loved this so much. Great fluff and you did a wonderful job with all three characters.

Well done!

-Moki
Crystalized Flowers chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
hey i loved this! its really nice to see a not so serious fiction like this ( i mean like omg-neal-has-a-disease-and-may-die! fic)and it left me smiling!
morgo7kc chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
*sigh* AWESOMNESS! loved it ;)
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Tee-hee! Poor, poor Peter, doesn't know when he's beat.
cleared account 02 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
*giggles* This was great! I loved how you wrote Peter, all exasperated and what not. Brilliant.
Sparky Dorian chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Haha. This was awesome. I, for one, love the warm fuzzies. :) Elizabeth is so motherly. I liked your take on the whole thing. While I do like Neal and his sweetness, and when others are nice to him, sometimes it can be a bit much. But then other times things happen and I'm so sad for him... Anyways, nice job!