Reviews for Dandelions
lotka chapter 4 . 8/2
Why not leave a review indeed? It's really hard to find a decent fic about Shuuhei this days and this one is so very promising. Too bad it's unlikely to be continued...
Thanks anyway.
QueenMaj chapter 4 . 2/11
Love it! Such a cute pairing, and I love the way you did their interactions. So awesome! :-) Please continue, I need to know what happens next!
Notchka chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
Ack! Oh No! Did you abandon this story? It's a great start. Now I'm hooked and need to hear the rest of it. Tell there's more?
aronoiiel chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
This is really good I love the idea I never actually thought of the two together before but it's coming across beautifully in this. I'm so disappointed it hasn't been continued the characters are done quite well I really hope in the near future you add to this I'd love to see how this all turns out _~
yellowlightning chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
aww i absolutely love your story! i know it's been a while but i really hope you update soon or plan on finishing this story! keep up the great work
dancing elf chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
dancing elf chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
good so far...please continue
forbiddenforever70 chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
very interesting story...please update soon!
mscalliope chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
Thanks for writing IsaShuu, there aren't many fics about them and I really love that couple.
FriedRice chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
Please write more, this story is so intresting

I also really like how you made the story about

two different characters
UlquiorraNoKokoro chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
Nice... update soon.
always-kh chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
such an interesting story and i'm wondering why his bankai hurt him...
anubislover chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
Very nice! There aren't too many Isane/Shuuhei stories out there, so it's nice to read such an interesting one. I hope you'll update soon!
elektricstorm chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
Great story! :D I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens next :)
Cat488 chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
oooh, this is great:D

i hope u update really really really REALLY soon!

or else :p