Reviews for Dandelions
downtomars chapter 4 . 5/17/2016
Update soon!
Tuvstarr's lost heart chapter 4 . 5/3/2016
I realise this is abandoned since long, but I absolutely love your story, the interactions between the vice captains and even the awesome scene between our favourite mr grumpy captain and young mr frost was spot on!

Your writing is awesome and I'm dying to see how this ends, please please pretty please continue? *puppy eyes galore* how can you resist?
lotka chapter 4 . 8/2/2015
Why not leave a review indeed? It's really hard to find a decent fic about Shuuhei this days and this one is so very promising. Too bad it's unlikely to be continued...
Thanks anyway.
QueenMaj chapter 4 . 2/11/2015
Love it! Such a cute pairing, and I love the way you did their interactions. So awesome! :-) Please continue, I need to know what happens next!
-QueenMaj
Notchka chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
Ack! Oh No! Did you abandon this story? It's a great start. Now I'm hooked and need to hear the rest of it. Tell there's more?
aronoiiel chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
This is really good I love the idea I never actually thought of the two together before but it's coming across beautifully in this. I'm so disappointed it hasn't been continued the characters are done quite well I really hope in the near future you add to this I'd love to see how this all turns out _~
yellowlightning chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
aww i absolutely love your story! i know it's been a while but i really hope you update soon or plan on finishing this story! keep up the great work
dancing elf chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
interesting
dancing elf chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
good so far...please continue
forbiddenforever70 chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
very interesting story...please update soon!
mscalliope chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
Thanks for writing IsaShuu, there aren't many fics about them and I really love that couple.
FriedRice chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
Please write more, this story is so intresting

I also really like how you made the story about

two different characters
UlquiorraNoKokoro chapter 4 . 9/26/2010
Nice... update soon.
always-kh chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
such an interesting story and i'm wondering why his bankai hurt him...
anubislover chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
Very nice! There aren't too many Isane/Shuuhei stories out there, so it's nice to read such an interesting one. I hope you'll update soon!