Reviews for Insecure
Tomon chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
Well this could be a very interesting story. You didn't give us a background so we only slowly revealing how things happened in this version of HP and you writting it well.

But with only 3 chapters combined with update date, I pretty much doubt anything will come out of it, shame.
elyk36 chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
great beginning would like to see where you take it
Hasan Saeed chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
UPDATE
Marauder Neyo chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
Oh how I hate that Weasley kid! Tsk... But great chapter BTW! I loved it! :D Hope you continue this! ;)
Marauder Neyo chapter 2 . 4/10/2012
Ron? The BWL? Well, that bloody answers my question! Hahaha! XD Awesome chapter BTW! But, I suggest you should explain a bit about Harry's past life. His parents and all that. ;)
Marauder Neyo chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Ohohoh... I like this... ;) Keep it up and going, author! :D But, I have one question: Did Fleur know Harry before in this story, or is he the BWL?
Cateagle chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
Okay, this is getting quite interesting and I surmising that there's a killer backstory behind Ron Weasley having BWL status. In the meantime, I suspect this is going to be quite the assignment for Harry, especially if he and Fleur develop feelings for each other. I'm definitely looking forward to future chapters.
nokeyunderscore chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
good story. ron is always crazy what is harry thinking being his friend, and ginny the gf please
kyjori chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
yay ) fun to read fleur / harry story! anticipating more!
sparky40sw chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
I had to go back and re-read the entire story, and remembered why had had asked for the alert.

great beginnings, and the backstory hinted at with WonWon as even more useless and arrogant than in canon is very intriguing.

thanks for a very original story
Joe Lawyer chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
This is a cute little story, with little bits of humor here and there. It reminds me somewhat of that movie The Bodyguard. I read the first two chapters of this story, God knows when and story alerted it. When I saw you updated it, I had only the vaguest memories of it.

This chapter is a little ridiculous. First off, Fleur has been around the press all her life, both as a politician’s daughter as well as a professional athlete. There is no way on Earth she would have acted like that in front of the press or gotten as flustered. It doesn’t matter if she’s having a bad day or not, with her length of experience it wouldn’t have turned out that way.

Second, Harry would not be on wanted posters and chased by the aurors for an unsubstantiated statement made by anyone, especially when there seem to have been many, many witnesses in the café where this little incident went down. Regardless of the perks of fame, the story would be found to be unequivocally false with only the smallest most unprofessional level of investigation. Do not give the Boy-Who-Lived the same level of fame in France as he would receive in Britain. If I was Harry I would sue Weasley and the French government for engaging in this manhunt and likely irrevocably smearing his name without sufficient evidence, which could affect him both personally and his future business prospects. This is a serious thing that’s occurred. There is a lot of money and influence that could be gotten off this.

Third, if Fleur is the minister’s daughter she could have easily made a statement to the press telling what really happened or even gotten the man-hunt that seems to be going on, ended. And Harry wouldn’t be just fine with the situation. He would immediately deal with it or have his lawyers deal with it as it interferes with both his life and job. Setting the record straight here would do considerable damage to Weasley’s image. Celebrities are not immune from the fallout of their actions. Typically the more famous you are, the more the press wants to tear you down. The press wouldn’t care much about ripping down a relative unknown, they would much rather write a story about Weasley essentially attacking a girl he doesn’t know and then lying about it. Again, Fleur could easily deal with this. Are you writing her to be some kind of heartless bitch that will allow Harry to suffer for essentially protecting her? I hope that’s not the message you’re trying to send.

Fourth, I’m fine with having a fun, light story to read, but things still need to make sense and be believable. Actions need to have realistic consequences.

Finally, you made Ron Weasley the boy who lived, but there are 7 years of backstory your readers are now thinking apply to him rather than Harry given the timeline. Did Voldemort not come back? Was he the subject of the prophecy? Was Ron not Voldemort’s main target? Did Ron defeat the Dark Lord? Help in his resurrection? All of these things seem unlikely given how you’ve written him so far, but it needs to be addressed in some fashion.

The story has an interesting premise and I’ve always been a fan of Harry/Fleur…but I would like it to play out in a realistic non-farcical fashion. If there is not another huge span of time before we receive another update, I’ll be curious to see how things develop.
Ninpou chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
nice chapter!

looking forward to the next one.
ryuou chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
please continue this soon
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
I hope Harry hasn't gone very far because Ron is back for a second attempt...and him coming out of the her home makes it seem that he may have permission. You know, Harry should just challenge him to a wizard's duel and trahs him in public. I wonder if Ron's middle name is Draco in this story as he is sounding a lot like a Malfoy. Doesn't the Potter or Black names have any social standing...I thought they were both older and more noble than the name Weasley...or is that also twisted in this backwards dimension?
RZA chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
You do not want to know what i'll do if you take another year to upload the next chapter!