Reviews for The 'What If' Series
Jay Lee chapter 152 . 5/20
Thankyou so much or writing all of these ideas, they are very enjoyable to read and are very well written. I would also like to make another request. I know I've made a lot but I thought this one was pretty okay.

What if the monsters used the same escape plan as the one in B.O.B.'s Big Break again in 2005 but it worked? And when they escaped they went to Modesto but we're caught out and suddenly surrounded by all of the people in Modesto. But in their panick they grab Susan and take her hostage. They take off with Susan and go on the lam, and gradually Susan becomes more comfortable around the monsters.

I'm sorry this districting was a little lengthy but it's what I thought of about twenty minutes ago. Thankyou so much once again for writing all of these and I greatly appreciate it!
Anonymous Guy chapter 152 . 5/15
Ok here's another one. What if the aliens did succeed in the invasion?
TheDocRoach chapter 152 . 5/15
This is what I was looking for! It's perfection! I love that the boys arrived in a hearse xD That was creative! Poor Link. Thank you again, my dear! I appreciate this very much!
how about for the next one when Susan grows during her wedding she becomes an evil ruler of the world.
EliteSlayer103 chapter 151 . 5/4
What if there was another Quantonuim Meteor and hit a woman in an oppressed land?
Anonymous Guy chapter 151 . 5/2
P.S. How many Susans were there?
Anonymous Guy chapter 151 . 5/2
Sweet! Okay, how about what if the machine didn't stop cloning Susans (maybe because of a bug or something)
TheDocRoach chapter 149 . 4/25
What if, in "Mutant Pumpkins from Outer Space" Susan never checked in with the boys before the pumpkins attacked the neighborhood? Like, the boys are really concerned why she hasn't called them to tell them how things are there but it's because Susan was too busy trying to hold back the pumpkins before they escaped. :)
Jay Lee chapter 149 . 4/16
sorry Accidently pressed post review. But I also wanted to say that I LOOOOVED this story and it much better than anything I could have wrote.:)
Jay lee chapter 149 . 4/16
OH MY GOSH THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR WRITING MY IDEA! When I read who's idea it was I almost had a heart attack! This is actually the first time any of my suggestions have been published and I am very grateful for it! I hope you can write another chapter soon. Once again Thankyou so much for writing my idea you don't know how much it means to me.
carlaclifford chapter 150 . 4/17
What if Dr Cockroach,link and Bomb found I young siren washed up on the beach with an injured tail (inspired by Dolphin's Tale)
TheDocRoach chapter 150 . 4/17
Lol, my idea does seen a little out there, huh? XD No problem, my dear! :) Anyways, I loved this chapter so much! It was very entertaining, especially B.O.B's inputs! Well done!
jakevoronkov1 chapter 150 . 4/17
What if Link was a female siren?
Anonymous Guy chapter 104 . 4/15
Same as the story where Susan gets cloned but what if the machine didn't stop cloning Susans and the clones became giant as well
TehDarkPrincess chapter 1 . 4/13
What if Link had feelings for Susan?