Reviews for MvA- The 'What If' Series
rockysavannah chapter 174 . 12/12/2016
What if Ginormica defeats the Mutant Pumpkins from Outer Space by eating them?
BoltXPenny chapter 174 . 12/4/2016
What if B.O.B. was infected by a virus and it made him as tall as GINORMICA after the events of the Mutant Pumpkins From Outer Space and the virus gave him an unending hunger and he ate everything in sight, including his fellow monsters and everyone in Area 50-Something, leaving Susan the only one to stop him by giving him a taste of his own medicine.
kade32 chapter 174 . 11/22/2016
What if Susan's butt had more attention in the show?
BoltXPenny chapter 173 . 11/15/2016
What if Susan turned into a huge naga at her wedding and became evil and immortal and ruled the world.
Mr crazy 43893 chapter 173 . 11/4/2016
Changed my name here's the idea what if the base watched dr strangelove takes place in the tv show
Mr crazy movies chapter 172 . 10/22/2016
I have a idea what if the president and the general have dodgeball game instead of a football game and Susan is celebrated instead of link
BoltXPenny chapter 172 . 10/21/2016
That. Was. Better. Than I expected!
Maybe for a future one during the series Doctor Cockroach makes clone of Susan in case Susan is out of action using technology salvaged from Gallaxhar's ship in case Susan is out of action and it goes on a rampage when Coverton tempers with the process and not only Monger finds out, but both teams as well and the evil alien is forced to spill the beans, so the speak; after Susan stops her out of control clone by eating it while they are both GINORMICA.
Or as another idea after the events of GINORMICAT! Susan turns mad with power after gaining the ability to clone herself as GINORMICA and sends her army on the world.
Mr crazy movies chapter 172 . 10/21/2016
That's pretty good the end is great hope the next one is as good as this one keep it up man
Jokermask18 chapter 172 . 10/21/2016
What if Susan was as big a slob as the guys in "It came from Level Z?"
Simon System chapter 171 . 10/10/2016
Another great chapter, as for another chapter idea what if Coverton was a good alien and Sqweeps and Staabi were evil aliens?
Mr crazy movies chapter 171 . 10/8/2016
That was awesome I can't wait to see the next one
BoltXPenny chapter 171 . 10/7/2016
That attack of the 50 foot woman idea was one of the best I've seen yet. How about a MVA story with a Attack of the 50 foot cheerleader twist? (If you have seen the film that is. No offense.)
EliteSlayer103 chapter 171 . 10/7/2016
I'm sure the 1993 Nancy Archer is much more reasonable and they have no problem in convincing her. :P
Anonymous Guy chapter 170 . 9/29/2016
Look, I know I've already used the clone request a few times already but can you please do this really specific one:

What if Susan broke out of her cage and managed to defeat Gallaxhar before he can use use the cloning machine, but accidentally clones herself instead, all of the Quantonium is used up in the process, and all of the Susans are left on earth due to the ship running out of fuel after landing, and Susan and all of her clones can become Ginormica, and can merge to form an even bigger one?

I know this is kinda long but can you please do this one?
Mr crazy movies chapter 170 . 9/28/2016
Some weird glitch the reviews said it had 555 but when I check it out 550 stranger hopefully it was just this one time