Reviews for Eyes and Ears
danielemlac chapter 1 . 1/25
2017 e ainda está sendo lida! S2
S chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Love. It was so interesting to get the different points of view!
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Lovee the diff povs and you are right secrets are never really secrets
nephreia chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
love the side stories. :) you did a great job.
ishandahalf chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
you know, i always like little sneak-peeks like this into other character's minds... i think we got so wrapped up in rogue and remy during 'it takes two' that thoughts about other characters and snippets like these fell by the wayside, so this was fun to read. yay! :)
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
All the little details that help us realize those two weren't nearly as inconspicuous as they thought. Good one-shot.

~Chica~
reg4444 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
loved your depiction of x-23...

wonderful addition to the series
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Now that I've stopped gawping in awe...or trying to be done anyhow...

This whole piece is just amazing. The way we see into other characters and yet how much they add to the original interaction in the first place. I think my favorite bit was X-23. It was such a real and tantalizing glimpse into what happened and grew between those two (loved her take on complications) and also into Remy's powers. Such a brilliant thought. Hadn't thought about pheromones, which also helps explain why if the person is aware, charm doesn't work so well. People are much more resistant to emotions when they realize they're happening.

I just love this piece. The way it built up, expressed so deeply, yet so on the surface, and the way it ended. :sighs: You're amazing.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 5/10/2010