Reviews for Torment
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
whenr u going to add more
Alice Rosezella chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Awwwwwwww why do u have to stop there pleeeease write more!
vampire-wolfgirl1 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Oh...My...Goodness. That was so freakin' awesome! update soooooooooooooooooooooon! I rrrreeeeaaaallllyyyyy want to know what happens next. Update ASAP!
Dora chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
well...its not bad. The story seems interesting, youve got potential as a writer but i think you should provide better transitions when you go from 1 idea to another. it was a little jumpy. also statics arent supposed to know about wolford so harley cant know that that's where Wynter (nice name by the way) is living but its actually irrelevant because Wynter cant be living in Wolford, only the elders live there. however she could be living in tarrant (or however they spell it). so you should just change that and itd be fine.
Eve1313 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
this is a very great story! You have a great plot line and writing ability. I hate it when someone has an awesome plot line and not so great writing:( I see you also have a thing for water:) I like including the ability to control water and fire in my stories. I try to think of other powers, but I always end up including them someway in the powers I think up. I can't wait for the next chapter, and I'm glad you like my story!
Jackidy chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
yo bitch first signed review, how'd you like them apples? ;D

so far you've done better then my first attempt so well done with your four reviews (four including this one, i know you're a bit slow deary :D)

you know my opinion on this but i'll say it again! Made of awesomeeeee!
transporter322 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
kool.
Tim chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Is this actually a "fan-fic"? I dont think I've read a book like this, it is rather good, to consider the fact I'm not that into "supernatural" fiction. However, nice twist. It made me want to know what had happened to her brother, and I wanted confirmation on what she is. though I do suspect she is a werewolfe. I like it, the good talents to become an author. if not full time, then seriously continue your writing. If you can write this from a original book, your own ideas should be great.

well done,

tim.
steph chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
i want to read more! NICE way of intriguing the reader,i like the way you have set it out. very professional. tis very good!