Reviews for Ranma the Demon King
goku90504 chapter 7 . 7/30
this was a rather trite story though i've read worse it wasn't all that great either if ranma didn't have the hypno powers and had to work at seducing the girls it would have been a much better story
Akane haters chapter 1 . 5/23
How about more than three months like for life? Huh?
Akane haters chapter 1 . 4/29
Akane Tendo haters: The good news is she's grounded for three months, forbidden to practice the Tendou School of Anything Goes and banned from using martial arts for life all because she's always letting the anger get the better and the best of her just because her mother has died when Akane was very young or younger and she tried to hit Ranma but she hit her biggest sister Kasumi instead. It would've been way a lot far better if her mother hadn't died, then she would show her youngest daughter Akane how to do things like the other girls and women do and then her father is the one who will show her how to be strong. What was Rumiko Takahashi thinking making one of the characters' parents die? Including Mrs Tendo the mother of Kasumi, Nabiki and Akane Tendo and the wife of Soun Tendo and Mr. Higurashi the father of Kagome and Sota Higurashi and son of their paternal grandfather?
Akane Tendo haters: I hope Akane Tendo takes responsibility for her mistakes.
Danazia Gray chapter 1 . 4/9
I wish Rumiko Takahashi revealed Mrs Tendo's fate after she died leaving her husband a widower and her three daughters motherless maternal orphaned. I wish Mrs. Tendo didn't die so Akane can have skills from both of her parents.
Rumiko Takahashi is so unfair, isn't she?
It's all Rumiko Takahashi's fault, isn't it?
VanitasTheFool.1 chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
thanks for this story it mad my day darker muhahaha
guest chapter 7 . 10/11/2012
what the fuck is this fanfic have you took some drug when you wrote this fanfic or what
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
this is really awesome i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Harry Apprentice chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
The best harem story evar!
Hiryo chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
Yay there was an update!
Rune Tobor chapter 7 . 4/3/2011
While I'm disappointed that you were nice to akane(she got Ryoga) I'm also not that happy the others got Ranma. Kasumi is ok, but the other three need to be dumped. Sailor Moon and Demon King Ranma would be a better match. You also did not make the rest of the Nerima idiots suffer enough.

A big thing is that you did complete it! Thanks very much for posting a complete fic.
ryu238 chapter 7 . 4/1/2011
This had better be a parody. If not then you are a sick fuck.
Dragonhulk chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
There just aren't enough good mind control fanfic stories out there, so it's very nice when I find one that's farly well written.