Reviews for Ranma the Demon King
lucas.mikkelsen.1 chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
thanks for this story it mad my day darker muhahaha
guest chapter 7 . 10/11/2012
what the fuck is this fanfic have you took some drug when you wrote this fanfic or what
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
this is really awesome i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Harry Apprentice chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
The best harem story evar!
Hiryo chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
Yay there was an update!
Rune Tobor chapter 7 . 4/3/2011
While I'm disappointed that you were nice to akane(she got Ryoga) I'm also not that happy the others got Ranma. Kasumi is ok, but the other three need to be dumped. Sailor Moon and Demon King Ranma would be a better match. You also did not make the rest of the Nerima idiots suffer enough.

A big thing is that you did complete it! Thanks very much for posting a complete fic.
ryu238 chapter 7 . 4/1/2011
This had better be a parody. If not then you are a sick fuck.
Dragonhulk chapter 2 . 3/21/2011
There just aren't enough good mind control fanfic stories out there, so it's very nice when I find one that's farly well written.
Hiryo chapter 6 . 8/30/2010
Now how will they both fight that I'm very interested in. ;)

ryu238 chapter 4 . 6/12/2010
Looking over this again... IT STILL SUCKS BEYOND COMPREHENSION. No way in hall Ranma would just let a demonic version of himself(do you even know how retarded that sounds)into his body without a fight, and this chapter, he just kills two characters in a way that's just... ugh. This fic should just die and take you with it!
ryu238 chapter 5 . 6/12/2010
This story isn't that good. It's has a narm charm to it, but the grammer alone is at a level of shit beyond comprehension. The story itself is an original idea to be sure, but it's justbasically you putting random ideas with rediculous plot twists, the this and the last chapters being the worst offender of this. Not tomention how you treat the characters, the abuse you put on Akane is sickening, and yu do it while Nabiki and Soun ignore the fact that Kasumi was only hit by accident and Ranma has kidnapped Kasumi, the idea that Ranma would just let a demonic version of himself turn him evil and into an all-powerfull sex manic is applaing, and then the lines you give him, and then use his new powers to make a sex harem out off all the other girls... that is disgusting on too many levels and the only reason you got this this, this piece of retardend crap(and that's putting it lightly) on fanfiction, let alone get a few... good.. reviews, I'll never know! :o (Burns fic and spitts on its ashes)
Hiryo chapter 4 . 5/28/2010
Interesting revelation there.

Hiryo chapter 3 . 5/28/2010
Love that one as well and wonder how it will be.
Hiryo chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
Muhahah can't wait to read more of that revengefic ] I wonder if he get's Rouge, Mon Lon, Asuka, and Hinako as well into his harem. ;)

GNesnios685 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Not bad... I like the idea. Akane needs a bitchslap every now and then imo