Reviews for Rosalie's Revenge, Served Cold
PassionIsLife-94 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I thought it was perfect, it described how Rosalie was feeling. Her thirst for vengeance, her need for justice and how she needed to come terms with her life as it is now. I do think if she hadn't gotten her revenge she would have been upset maybe even regretful that she didn't end Royce life. I loved the interactions she had with Edward, Carlisle and especially Esme. It was great.
Dil9 chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Horrifying but I think Rose could have done this.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Well written and very well thought out. Enjoyed it a lot. Don't judge Rosalie at all for what she did. As unChristian as it would be, I'd probably do the exact same thing. And not feel an ounce of guilt. There is just some justice that shouldn't be avoided.
kiwihipp chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
As I would have imagined Rose dealing with Royce. The acceptance from Edward was not something I expected, but it fitted in beautifully.
KJOHN chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Nicely done. And thanks for not taking us through the rape.
don'tcallmeLeeLee chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Hi there,

This was great! I love the way you write Rosalie, so revengeful and pissed. I think I would have wanted and done that revenge if I were in her shoes.

Great job!

Stella.
k1942 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
I understand Rosalie's actions and applaud her for them.I realize that makes me a vicious, vindictive old woman, too bad. My only defense is that, under similar circumstances, I would do the same as she did. Rapists deserve exactly what they did to their victims, done back to them. It's only fair. Good for her family in not judging what she chose to do to Royce. Rosalie's final healing is just down the road, when she finds Emmett, the last piece of her puzzle.
1918EC chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Oooh I loved your take on Rosalie and her brutal, and totally deserved revenge against Royce...Once again your writing style and content kicked butt... )
Fairusa84 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I always like to read about why Rosalie acts the way she does. She's not a bitch per se, she just comes off as such because of what happened to her and the way she decided to cope with that. I think this o/s does her justice. Thanks for sharing it with us.
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Gah! Breaking his fingers, then his toes, then dislocating his shoulders. I am sure lots of victims would love to do this to their attackers. I think I would just want him dead without all the other messing about.

Good canon story.
JulieMarie23 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
Good stor your a really good writer. The story gave me a lot of insight and perspective on rosalies life. Keep up the good work
jingles4thestorm chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Simply fantastic. It is so mother fcking nice to read a properly written story with good grammar and well thought out statements. Makes me insecure about my own writing, lol.
spreadthetwiluv chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
this is such a great story ! I know this is a one shot but would it be to much to ask if you were to complete it i really enjoy reading about the cullens. So far my most favorite story that you authored is The life and death of edward anthony masen and I really enjoyed reading about rosalie. I would be really kool if you could write a series thats like the life and death of edward anthony masen but it would be the life and death of Esme Ann Platt or Rosalie lillian Hale or perhaps Emmett dale mcarthy and all the rest of the cullens. I wish i was as talnted a writer as you.
SofiaB chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
As I read this, all I could think about was how Royce's death would be considered in the public, human world. How gruesome! Reminds me of Jack the Ripper- awful awful crimes and the killer is never known, never caught. Of course Rosalie totally deserved her justice, lol.
Peanut1981 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I'm still trying to figure out why it took me so long to read this piece. It was amazing and you captured rosalies hurt and pain.