Reviews for 7 Days
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
YOU'RE AWESOME ;)
Sami-is-sweetheart chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This is actually so adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Yeah, it's eyeing, what's wrong with your spellcheck?!
Miss Justice chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I love how this story played out! I have a thing for sick Sammy and protective/caring Dean, and this was perfect. Good job!
thethreebroomsticks69 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This is just adorable. It's too cute. I wish it would happen in the show! But I love the way you write. And it made me all warm inside, you know that feeling you get after you've watched or read something extraordinarily adorable?

yeah, that.
Panda Blitz chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Awe, good old Dean
casammy chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
You if that can place like a smile in the face, that wonderful history of dean's unconditional love to his baby bro
casammy chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
My life that beautiful! Dean the hard hunter is quite a tenderness and smoothness only for his sammy, owner the moments of dean embraces sammy
wordlovesculpt chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Love this story! Especially the line about the "soft baritone voice"-totally made my day :)

Much love,

Wls
Shadowess 88 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Damn that was so sweet. Brothers, caring at all times. I adore this to the point that words of praise seem to shallow in comparison. Seven days... They got to deal with colds too. They're still human.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Sweet. Love the big brotherly love.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Loved this. It showed just how well Dean knows his little brother, having practically raised him, knowing before Sam does that he is getting sick! Perfect Dean taking care of Sam, knowing just what to do at every stage of his illness, until he comes out the other end feeling better and Dean can finally relax into sleep!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Once again, another awwesome story with sick Sam and a mother hen Dean. I love th way Dean knows Sammy like the back of his hand..how he knows when the illness is coming and and the stages Sam will go through with it!
Marianna Morgan chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Love, love, LOVE this story! Love that Dean knows Sam's getting sick before Sam does...love feverish, snuggly Sam...love Dean comforting and taking care of him...love it all! You write sick!Sam and h/c SO well! More, please!
darkorangecat chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Lovely story of brotherly love and caring. Beautifully written.