Reviews for Something fun
Amanda chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
love your story! update soon? .
Not-Different-Just-Me chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
Haha very funny continue it please! Update soon!
TheRealAmeliaPond chapter 3 . 11/23/2010
Long time no see!

Dialogue is phenomenal as usual, and it's good to see you're still alive on here!

(Btw, I think the word you meant instead of masochist is misogynist. Don't worry I've made the same mistake in front of my mother; it was a bit awkward lol.)
aquamarine77 chapter 4 . 11/15/2010
I love this stoyplease put up another chapter soon. :)
Siriusly in Lurve chapter 4 . 9/13/2010
Hm, it's a rather nice story. Lovely dialogue, fun characters. I've one little problem though, you keep using the word masochist, and I don't think that it's the word you mean to use. To be a masochist would be to be a person that receives pleasure from deprivation or pain. The word I think you mean is chauvinist. To be a chauvinist would be to be a person who has the smug irrational belief of the superiority of (in this case) one's sex. But other than that, it was really good. Keep up the great work.

Siriusly in Lurve.
acciolove-x chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
Very cute, I liked this, update!
lovefrog159 chapter 4 . 6/17/2010
Sirius is such a goon 8)

And look! I REVIEWED REVIEWED REVIEWED
Gryffindor620 chapter 4 . 6/9/2010
This story is really funny! It's a shame it's not rated M!

Great Great Chapters!

Update Soon Son!
Margirli chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
Your story is quite entertaining. The actual story etc is fun to read. I just thought in case no one else has said anything, I do believe you mean "misogynist" not "masochist" in line 7 of chapter 3. It seems you are trying to refer to a person who hates women as a sexually defined group, which is what "misogynist" means, and not a person who displays the tendency to invite and enjoy misery of any kind, especially in order to be pitied by others or admired for forbearance.
BuzzCat chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
I love that. I officially love Sirius. I just read the entire story, and now my visiting uncle is giving me the weirdest looks because I keep on shaking with silent laughter. I love this. Hehe... 'shag his brains out'. Hehehehehehehehhehe...
D chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
Hehe, this story is nice ;)

good work
Rori Potter chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
That was great. Update soon.
XJamesBondX chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
That was good. I liked it! Sirius and his innuendos...
NJ McRiley chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
I love this story. Your versions of each character is amazing! Please update again soon!
BuzzCat chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
That was officially amazing. I'm happy the angsty stuff didn't last forever. I love the fluffy sex jokes here. Please please please continue.