Reviews for Race For The Cure
Guest chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
Why haven't you updated in so long it was getting interesting
Bolomaker99 chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
Hey this story is freakin' fantastic! I only review if I think that a story is really good, so kudose to you. While I am normally leaving the stories in the dust, plot and conflict wise, I am the one left in the dust with this one. I will continue to read this story to see where you take it and how. Try working in Circe coming to Providence, and Rex's powers stablizes because of it. I love the relationship development in the story, I could never have done it like you. When you get older, you should consider becoming a romantic novelist. I should think that you would be really successful in that endeavor, if your current writibg is anything to go by, even if it is just based off of a pre- created concept. Keep up the good work. Bolomaker99 out.
alienphantom chapter 5 . 6/10/2010
Damn the accursed OCD! lol!
Anonymous 666 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
great story so far. I am interested in seeing what will happen with the cure. I shall read more. Always on the PS3.
alienphantom chapter 4 . 5/29/2010
Hmm, I really do think that, by the end of the season, Rex will have been able to reach Circe and she'll leave Van Cleiss. Maybe not join Providence, but she won't be a bad guy any more.
Nova Bucker chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
Um... Blush... I can't believe that I'm going to ask this but... Cause this thing's rated M... Does that mean there'll be a Agent Six/Dr. Holiday LEMON? ... OMG, I'm am such a perverted weirdo... -_-; I've been offically corrupted forever by my cousin's influence... Anyways, just answer the question please? This story is awesome by the way...

Though really, I'm not the one who likes to hate on a character, but I seriously want to bitch slap Circe. Good God girl, grow some fucking backbone. I personally would rather be alone than be stuck working for an ASSHOLE like Van Kleiss and the Pack. Feels like too much of an outsider my fucking ass, I may not be a mutant, but pretty much everyone hates on me at every school I go to so what's the fucking diff besides my lack of a damn harpy mouth?

Sorry, I ranted a little. My bad. Anyways, great story you write very well and your OC is awesome! )UPDATE ASAP PLZ! And iz ther a lemonz? (blushes profusely)
alienphantom chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
I can just picture Rex and Circe having a long distance relationship lol
alienphantom chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
Centaur girl...did not see that coming.
Rurri chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I like it. Mostly the Six and Holiday part.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 5/10/2010