Reviews for Hell's Heir
LeeMarieJack chapter 13 . 3/19/2014
Such a lovely story. Very, very nice.
LeeMarieJack chapter 12 . 3/19/2014
Thanks for this chapter. I enjoy the way they are all getting sorted out. Nice job.
LeeMarieJack chapter 11 . 3/18/2014
You are making the whole plot line more complex by adding these angelic characters. It is odd to think of hell as a sort of refuge from heaven. If Lucifer keeps it up he'll have more angels and more faithful angels than Michael. Michael comes off as an abusive, self righteous dick anyway so I hope they all get together and kick his butt.
LeeMarieJack chapter 10 . 3/18/2014
More journeys ending in lover's meeting? This is a cozy group you have created. I'm expecting them all to end up in the same bed at this rate. On with the story.
LeeMarieJack chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
They should have taken more care and protected Castiel better. He is one of their own, after all, and Heaven will not be kind.
LeeMarieJack chapter 6 . 3/18/2014
So, my beautiful boys go home to ...hell? I am so pleased with this story. Shame about Bobby though, he would have accepted them I think. Moving on here.
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
This is so good. I love your variations and canon is a great place to hang decorative touches to, isn't it.? I'm so glad I have so much more story to read. Thank you.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
I love this Sam incarnation. He is just so much fun to play with It is even better that he love Dean so much. They are a beautiful pair.
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
Like I said before, interesting re-write. It is odd how smoothly Sam as the Boy King slides right into the story lines. This is fun.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 3/17/2014
Scary, sexy Sammy. That' my boy King. Love him.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Fascinating re-write. You always manage to just throw in that extra twist that causes your readers to look at established events from another angle. Good job.
Kyrianae Narii chapter 13 . 7/14/2013
Love it! And what you did with John was brilliant too... Makes me wonder how the 'War' will go; as suggested I shall fill in the blanks... I think pie would be involved, lots of pie.
RainyNightsAreTheBest chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
I love this ff so much, it's one of my all time favorites.(:
Did you ever think about writing about Samael's and Dayn's past? I think it would be great to read a little about them. Or you could even make it a new story, a stand alone.(:
1sunfun chapter 13 . 2/10/2013
Nice and interesting story.
1sunfun
1sunfun chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
"Lucifer called and Dean glanced at Dean"
I think the second Dean should mean Sam

"So now we have to find J...Dad." Sam said, making himself call John for Dean's sake"
and there I think you meant:
"So now we have to find J...Dad." Sam said, making himself call John -_Dad_- for Dean's sake

1sunfun