Reviews for Curiosity and Satisfaction
Brackenfern chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
You have the weirdest pairings...
yukineko19 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Please continue with this fic, I would love a story out of this one!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
i like this ending much more then the actual one...how sad is that...
Melikalilly chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
i like this story
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I loved this! How have I never read this before? Shame on me! Great job hon! I look forward to more from you!
Conpeki chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Wow, they must have a lot of stamina! xD

Never though I would see this pairing... it' so very singular! But it's great. Though, I feel sorry for Ginny. I kind of pictured Walden to be insane but I think I like your personification better.
Safiiri chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I like it :) Brilliantly written imo :)
Jaysnow chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Too lazy to log in but this is really good! I like Harry/Death Eater pairings and this is really interesting!
Maskyourdreams chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Wow. Did you know your summary made this sound like necrophilia? I got curious; but I'm no cat.

Loved it surprisingly, I always looked over it thinking Walden Macnair?...eww. But now I'm happy I read it! Lol.
xx
Tassy Riddle chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Amazing! *-*
My Solitude chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
This is quite interesting. Walden Macnair's perspective was kind of confusing to read, but it was understandable.
Sayu Koishimoto chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Macnair is ugly, but the story was reaaaaaaaaaaalllyyyyyyyyyy good! xD

loved it!
Sorrick chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I hate to say that I didn't like this story; mostly because it is a rape story yet there was no warning of rape in it. I think it's irresponsible of authors to not respect their readers enough to give accurate warnings for their stories and let them (the reader) decide if they want to read or not.
sunako666 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
That was hot!

Thank you for the rare pairing!

Nice story, yeah!
choccream24 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Never read this pairing before, but it's actually good. I like it.