Reviews for Haunted
Snagam80 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Ever and always intuitive and interesting stories from you!

Perhaps the images will fade with time for Cara. As long as Kahlan and Company don't come-a-looking for their friend! (oh what a subtle hint, hint there)

I do like the way you write Dahlia, letting it slip now and then the depth of her love for Cara - in her limited Mord-Sith way of expressing love.
Waves of Rage chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I really like oyur Cara/Dahlia stories. They're such a hot couple. Too bad Dahlia was confessed in "Unbroken"

Hopefully you write more of these two. :)
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
OK so I'm a little confused as to WHY Cara was sent back to be retrained... or was it more of a come back now order? I don't watch the show cuz I can never seem to catch it except for the last few mins... .

anyways other than that I liked the story as always. though I did have one more question... which is down below.

"What greeted her was a pair of disapproving eyes as Dahlia's beconomically/b clipped voice inquired what Cara thought she was doing."

did you really mean to write economically?
scrawn chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
This was so good. I seriously am in love with your Cara stories.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Loved it~!
blue talith chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
How did Cara come to be back with the Mord'Sith? Here, Dahlia is trying to inveigle Cara into forgetting Kahlan!
Ryoko05 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
this was prefect. thanks for being my first Cara/Dahlia fic. they have so much potential together and I love it. I'm waiting for someone to write a long Cara/Dahlia fic *hint hint* .
LeeLooDallas chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
love your one shots about Kahlan and Cara.

you're my new favorite!:D
LivinginBedlam chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Wow.

Amazing imagery and just...awsomeness hah.

Really great story.