Reviews for The only one that really matters
Ladyaloysius chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
I loved it!
Ladyaloysius chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
Oh so hot!
Ladyaloysius chapter 2 . 7/16/2013
Loved it! I'm married to aBond fanatic!
Juniormaxxi chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Wow! I really loved this story. I particularly like this pairing as it is unusual but totally expected. The way you write is amazing! I love a lot of your terminology for their 'unmemtionables'... very nice. Keep on writing :)
Sophies-Welt chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
Wow awesome intense story!
Talldi chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
Great story! Enjoyed it much!
heidimillett3 chapter 3 . 11/8/2010
This was really good.

I look forward to reading more
tasha rumgay chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
hi honey i love this story well done i love chirugal and pinkdrama's work too

keep up the good work and i look forward to your next piece xx
Miss DnG chapter 3 . 5/15/2010
Aww :) How lovely.
STLFAN chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
Nicely done. And HOT. Thanks for sharing and will watch for future stories.
bahnannah chapter 3 . 5/12/2010
ooohhh hot gibbs shower action! yeah baby! lol.

aww, sad and sweet that he left her a note. i understand that he had to go, and curse that demon woman mallison for him having to do so. and for hurting abby in the process.
helikesitheymikey chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
okay...honestly don't get part of this...Gibbs and Abby do the nasty but the next day he still treats her like crap?

["Abby's not a child anymore, Tony she doesn't need constant attention."

"That's right. But she does need some attention. Especially from you. When was the last time you went to her lab? When was the last time you brought her Caff-Pow?" . DiNozzo asked, looking intently at Gibbs

Gibbs thought about it for a moment and had to admit Tony was right.

Tony knew it wasn't the best time to tell him that, but someone had to tell him. Tony hadn't said anything before because he'd thought it was just a face, but when Abby had come to his place last night.

Tony's place, the night before.

Furious knocks on his front door had woken him. Who the hell could that be at... 3:20AM! This better be a good reason... As he opened the door Tony couldn't believe his still sleepy eyes. There in front of his was Abby with puffy read rimmed eyes, Black furrows where running along her cheeks caused by her mascara.

Tony immediately brought her inside and into his arms.]

see why I'm a bit confused?

did like the story btw. wouldn't mind you updating
finlaure chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
as long as they don't use Tony's bed for makeup sex I think Tony will be ok with the Bond thing. Neat story of what I think is happening with Mallison also. Thanks for putting it into words for us, and doing a great job.
muskrate29 chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
I love this story and can't wait to read more of it. Keep up the great work
STLFAN chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
Great update...more please ;)