Reviews for Wishing
Melinda chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Affair? He's having an affair? You're serious? OMG. No, i love the guy.
AmandaFriend chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
1. The affair- I think he's a jerk (read *&%$# *!) who endangered not only his marriage and his wife and kids, but also his co-workers. ED had a whole lotta crap aimed at her for HIS affair. How totally asinine. (Thank you for letting me vent here.)

2. Their love was always simmering beneath the surface and given Angela's penchant for diving into relationships, the quickie marriage doesn't bother me. I just don't think Hodgins should feel too secure with her.

3. The verdict has been spoiled for months now. I am so stoked for this episode, maybe more than the finale.

As for your fiction: I like that you take this simply because it makes it elegant in that simplicity. Booth is a simple guy and you recognize that. I especially like this part, "And because you need some help thinking about what to wish for, you think to her past. You think about all the misery she had endured as a teenager. And how that misery continued well into her adulthood, and how it just seems to follow her everywhere, how it just affects her lifestyle. You don't want her to feel that misery anymore." You have a great understanding of Brennan as well. She's so wedded to her past that she cannot give herself a chance at a future. Her abandonment was exacerbated by multiple foster homes, being a genius kid, being shy, being misunderstood. Booth offers her all the things he wished for her, but she's not quite ready for it.

You have a good little story here. I look forward to more.
pandarabbit chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I liked your little insight to Booths wish. Also I had no idea David had affair! doesn't he have like two kids already? how could he do that! I thought the jail wedding was cute, I mean they've loved eachother the whole time. sorry you're gonna miss the next ep but atleast you can watch it online the next day. :)
AMENS chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Excellent story. Very thoughtful characterizations. Strong emotions. I liked it a lot. I'm adding you to my favorite authors list.

1. David Boreanaz's affair. Apparently this has been known to the world for months, but I just found out and to be quite honest I am pissed

So am I. I know I shouldn't try to turn Boreanaz into Booth, but I can't help but think of his wife and kids.

2. Angela and Hodgins' marriage. I thought it was strange, I mean, at first they were kissing then BAM! They're married. I wasn't so sure I was happy about the marriage. What do you think?

I think that this exactly suits Angela. It's her "living in the moment." philosophy. I hope that reality doesn't catch up with them too badly.

3. The Gravedigger case. I am so mad, my #$% of a chorus teacher scheduled the concert for Thursday, so i am going to miss the episode! Ugh! What do you think will be Heather Taffet's verdict?

That's what God made DVRs and the internet for. When I was on vacation the power went out and I missed an episode. I caught it online at .