Reviews for Playing Along
Lktwh13 chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
Oh man, angsty angst! But I loved it. It was really well written and the end was perfect for it. Thanks for writing!
SeraphPyro chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
Beautifully sad. It was excellent.
Angelsheart85 chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
i m so in love with your writing talent , with the way you weave words perfectly...
Zebrastreifen chapter 7 . 10/19/2012
you're absolutely right: a happy ending would have been too much - it's much more realistic this way! Great!
caddyshack chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
When I was reading this towards the end, I thought I needed my eyeglasses because the letters become unclear. Didn't realize it was tears that made reading difficult.

Absolutely heartbreaking.
dajwoh chapter 7 . 2/26/2012
Incredibly well written but oh so sad..

keep up the good work!

/Kat
calzonaobessed chapter 7 . 6/24/2011
It might not have been the fairytail happy ending. But it was an appropriate one.

As much as JJ loved her she could not give her fully.

I hope you can find yourself writing a response from JJ
Ragao Datnarv chapter 7 . 5/4/2011
Nice one but I wish this will not happen to me. Very emotional
Lucky13Lucky chapter 7 . 2/12/2011
Woah. That really made me drop a few tears. Ugh I can't believe JJ left Emily like that. But it was a really good story.
Milkk chapter 7 . 12/24/2010
This is by far my favorite story on here, even without a happy ending; its so great I cried when I read it
Alli Pop chapter 7 . 8/1/2010
So heart breaking, but so good.

I'm beging, please do a sequel thats in JJ's POV to tell us how she reacts, please, please, please?
javaeurok chapter 7 . 7/7/2010
Since this is totally my favorite story on FanFiction and has been for quite awhile, I figured it time to actually write you a review.

Great job at capturing the emotion(s) expressed and for not doing the typical happy-ending thing. You were right, happy endings don't always exist, so go you.
freakanatomy chapter 7 . 7/3/2010
love it... why dont u do a squel? coz that would be awesome
Jay-Leigh17 chapter 7 . 5/27/2010
OH my goodness. I love this story. Angst and all.
FallenDownAHole chapter 7 . 5/24/2010
since this is over (i've always been one to let go of a story once it's over). i'm going to request a sequel. please... with a cherry on top?

i'll leave it at that. as well as it was amazing. i'm not a lover of angst, but it was extremely well written.

Nubz