Reviews for Playing Along
GermanJenna chapter 7 . 3/2
Ohhh this one is hard to read.
But you write so well that I get hooked on whatever you write I guess...
itsallsentimental chapter 7 . 2/4
oh damn. My heart literally aches. This is utterly sad but I'm glad Emily made the decision to leave. Jemily is end game in my mind so it would be awesome if JJ pulled her self together and stepped out of her fairy tale to get her girl...but only after she admits not only to herself but also the ppl she did this for who she really is and who she wants to be
Lktwh13 chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
Oh man, angsty angst! But I loved it. It was really well written and the end was perfect for it. Thanks for writing!
SeraphPyro chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
Beautifully sad. It was excellent.
Angelsheart85 chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
i m so in love with your writing talent , with the way you weave words perfectly...
Zebrastreifen chapter 7 . 10/19/2012
you're absolutely right: a happy ending would have been too much - it's much more realistic this way! Great!
caddyshack chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
When I was reading this towards the end, I thought I needed my eyeglasses because the letters become unclear. Didn't realize it was tears that made reading difficult.

Absolutely heartbreaking.
dajwoh chapter 7 . 2/26/2012
Incredibly well written but oh so sad..

keep up the good work!

/Kat
calzonaobessed chapter 7 . 6/24/2011
It might not have been the fairytail happy ending. But it was an appropriate one.

As much as JJ loved her she could not give her fully.

I hope you can find yourself writing a response from JJ
Ragao Datnarv chapter 7 . 5/4/2011
Nice one but I wish this will not happen to me. Very emotional
Lucky13Lucky chapter 7 . 2/12/2011
Woah. That really made me drop a few tears. Ugh I can't believe JJ left Emily like that. But it was a really good story.
Milkk chapter 7 . 12/24/2010
This is by far my favorite story on here, even without a happy ending; its so great I cried when I read it
Alli Pop chapter 7 . 8/1/2010
So heart breaking, but so good.

I'm beging, please do a sequel thats in JJ's POV to tell us how she reacts, please, please, please?
javaeurok chapter 7 . 7/7/2010
Since this is totally my favorite story on FanFiction and has been for quite awhile, I figured it time to actually write you a review.

Great job at capturing the emotion(s) expressed and for not doing the typical happy-ending thing. You were right, happy endings don't always exist, so go you.
freakanatomy chapter 7 . 7/3/2010
love it... why dont u do a squel? coz that would be awesome