Reviews for You'll Always Have Me
Jon Dane chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
wish you'd update, you're story's really great. it flows well, and the characters are in three dimension. so yeah, hope you continue this.
idekam chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
your story is really great, i love the revolving viewpoints. i'm sorry your computer crapped out on you. i'd love to see where it goes
wolfpack3422 chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
Wow, this is great writing. I haven't seen the show in quite some time but pieces come back as you go along, very neat following the storyline. I really, really hope you'll have a chance to post more of the story, it just sucks you right in. Fantastic! Thanks for posting!

wolfpack3422
paperstorm chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
Ohhh you poor thing! I've had major computer crashes before too where I've lost some precious slashy writing, but never that much! Must've taken so much work to write it all up again!

This chapter is good too! Can't wait for what comes next!
paperstorm chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I really love this so far! How Ryan and Seth are just there for each other, in a subtle way that could so easily lead to something more, and man I'm hating lindsay! I hated her on the show to, tho, lol

I like how you write from her perspective too, but of course she's still being totally unreasonable Clearly, Ryan belongs to Seth, and I'm excited for part 2!
TripleSixes chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
Yay! A second chapter! Thank you XD
o0OMintO0o chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
This story is killing me in a very, very good way. It keeps up the suspense well, but it's still laidback. Can't wait for the next chapter!
DarkYaoiAngelAF chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
Finally you updated! Thank God! I love this story so much so far. Another great chapter. Marissa and Lindsay annoy me so much, especially in this story. You're doing a good job of keeping me wanting them to go away already. Ahh I love Ryan/Seth so much!
alwaysgrey chapter 2 . 9/28/2010
I seriously LOVE this story and of course Seth/Ryan.

Update soon!
TripleSixes chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I like it! A lot of words in just the first chapter and you've stuck to cannon really well, the characters were very believable.

I hope you continue, best luck XD
LividPen chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I can't wait to see where you will take this. There is very little new Seth/Ryan stuff coming out these days, so finding such a well written, long one is a treat. Please don't abandon! I'll be following this story.
Get Real Or Die chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
I love this story. The concept is just lovely. I always thought that Ryan took it up the butt from everyone and especially lindsay. i didn't like her and i thought it was rediculous how he had to keep interacting with caleb just to appease her. please keep this one up.
Marigold-Persimmon chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I'm really excited by how this is developing. I like how you're following the format of the series and the actual events but with a twist in parts. Well done on making Lindsay so obnoxious... I assume that was intentional?

You could do with being a bit more visually descriptive in the narrative however... set the scene a bit more, explain facial expressions, even clothing. I know we've all seen the series, so we don't really need these things but I think it really adds to the experience.

I really hope you have more of this written, I'm very much looking forward to reading on.

Marigold P X
DarkYaoiAngelAF chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Oh so far I really love this. It's really well written compared to most of the Ryan/Seth fics I've read. Actually, it's well written in general. And I love how the fact that they're so close to each other is pissing off so many people while they don't see it as anything other than normal. I'm just waiting for Lindsay to slip up and say something mean about Seth to Ryan. She's itching to say something, the annoying twat. Anyway update soon please! I'll be checking often!