Reviews for Fuggiasco
sue1zide chapter 35 . 8/2
Awesome story. Thank you.
sue1zide chapter 32 . 8/2
I had a feeling that Alice’s new squeeze might be Alec.
Elisabeth123 chapter 36 . 7/27
Fabulous story. I hope darling Carlisle is ok. I hope they have a little boy. Just wonderfully written.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 29 . 7/17
Because of his extensive injuries shouldn’t he be still in hospital at the timeof the burial?
iluvtwilight60 chapter 36 . 5/13
I just finished reading this story and I want to say thank you so much for writing this amazing story. I couldn't stop reading it once I started. The development of characters and story line is great.
Ratava100d chapter 36 . 9/2/2021
I've read quite a few stories with simar plot lines, but this one is definitely up there with the best. the character development was awesome. I'm only sad that you killed of Esme. I was also hoping we might meet Harry and Sue again in the storyI even thought they might somewhere be related to Jacob. Anyway, it was a fantastic story. I read it all in 2 days! :D
Jen chapter 36 . 6/30/2021
So I cried through most of this but thanks! ️
MissWM chapter 36 . 5/8/2021
I finished reading this last night. And totally forgot to review. Just passing by to say I loved it. You put so much effort in the background of your stories (I just finished reading exposed) and that feels incredible. Because they are actually believable, you know? I loved this one. You are truly very talented. Thanks for sharing!
nowayitendslikethat chapter 8 . 3/4/2021
hey there! I know it has been a long time since you posted this fiction. I just thought that positive criticism might still be helpful for you as an author so...I mean no offence but this issue must be addressed.
I am Italian. I am sorry but NONE of the sentences you used in this fiction makes any sense. so far at least.
I am assuming that you used some online translator and I BEG YOU, never to use it again. this is pretty much a prayer as much as an advice. I you are still reading reviews for this fiction, feel free to PM me. I'd like very much to suggest correct italian translation, if you are interested, of course.
Sassyvampmama chapter 36 . 12/25/2020
Thanks for sharing this with us.
musicnlyrics chapter 35 . 11/23/2020
This. Is. Amazing. Thank you so much for sharing!
StrawberryFreesia chapter 29 . 6/22/2020
cried so much this chapter that I now have a bunged up nose and headache :D ... Also this probably sounds silly but I am desperately waiting for Edward to break and actually cry.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/2/2019
Wow, I loved this story. Second chances, love, family, friendship all in one great story.
Thanks for your time
Regards
LQUEZ
Guest chapter 36 . 8/3/2019
It's a door JAMB, not JAM.
Guest chapter 35 . 8/3/2019
"Seth, you're pick, little man" YOU'RE is the contraction for YOU ARE. The possessive form is YOUR.
5,659 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »