Reviews for Mythic Alliance
well written
slytherinsal chapter 24 . 6/12
Brilliant ritual
LysaJane chapter 26 . 11/22/2016
I loved this story! and altought i'm sorry to say i won't read the sequel ( really not a fan of slash of harry with men old enough to be his father, had you made it a harry/draco story i would have jump on it like a raven on cheese ! ) But you did a very good job with this one, it was funny ( i was always smiling when i was reading it) the pace was just right and the story easy to follow. so thank you !
poetrywoman chapter 27 . 10/3/2016
Very enjoyable and amusing!
etherian chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
This brought up something I never thought of: why was there no power play for a new Dark Lord when Voldy was gone?

Brilliant!
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 27 . 6/14/2016
Loved it

~Stasia
staar chapter 27 . 2/9/2016
just finished this and it was awesome ok ! going to read the next one now :):):)):
gray angel chapter 27 . 10/4/2015
great story! i'm not too much into HPLM but cosiering how well i liked this story i'll check it out.
Fenris Jin chapter 27 . 9/17/2015
That was certainly a fun read..! XD

The ending most certainly reminded me of the question Harry asked Draco about Severus. Of whether or not their Professor was a masochist or not.. At the rate Harry is going, one would question if he, himself is actually the masochist. xD

Fun Animagus and brotherhood story for Harry, Draco and Severus. :)
savemyunicornclarence chapter 22 . 8/27/2015
I love good godfather Severus to Draco. It makes me so happy because Severus deserves a family, and Draco and Lucius are the closest things to a family for Severus.

You are making me cry and freak out so much. It's unbelievable.
savemyunicornclarence chapter 20 . 8/27/2015
I love Lucius and Harry's interactions! They're brilliant. The bantering back and forth; the jokes (especially the Malfoy hair - it makes me laugh every time someone writes it into a fic) ... ah, love Lucius to bits. He's awesome. Really glad that Lucius is good because he is my third favorite character (behind Snape and Draco).
savemyunicornclarence chapter 17 . 8/27/2015
If Severus felt jealousy at the way Harry seemed to melt into Sirius' hug when he heard those words, he hid it well.

YOU'RE KILLING ME. SO MANY FEELS I AM OVERLOADED
savemyunicornclarence chapter 6 . 8/27/2015
Their reactions to the "I am going to have wings! Priceless
savemyunicornclarence chapter 3 . 8/26/2015
This story is wonderful. Their relationship evolving into something more and more like family makes me so very happy. This is at like 2 in the morning, so it be a short review from me. I absolutely adore this fic. I ship Drarry, but it is so refreshing to just read them bickering like friends are oft to do. Friendship Drarry and Severitus warms my heart. It deals with serious topics, but it is also light hearted and funny. Flower fairy as Voldemort's animagus ... as likely as him having a hot pink aura (read that in a fic; thought it the funniest thing, still do actually). To think if Neville and Crabbe (?) did not make contact poison from a seemingly innocent potion, Snape and Draco would never had found out about the abuse, their friendship never formed, Harry still being angry ... good job Neville! You unknowingly did a good thing. Alright, I am done with this review even though I have a couple of more things to say, but I'm tired. Good night.