Reviews for Mythic Alliance
gray angel chapter 27 . 10/4
great story! i'm not too much into HPLM but cosiering how well i liked this story i'll check it out.
Fenris Jin chapter 27 . 9/17
That was certainly a fun read..! XD

The ending most certainly reminded me of the question Harry asked Draco about Severus. Of whether or not their Professor was a masochist or not.. At the rate Harry is going, one would question if he, himself is actually the masochist. xD

Fun Animagus and brotherhood story for Harry, Draco and Severus. :)
savemyunicornclarence chapter 22 . 8/27
I love good godfather Severus to Draco. It makes me so happy because Severus deserves a family, and Draco and Lucius are the closest things to a family for Severus.

You are making me cry and freak out so much. It's unbelievable.
savemyunicornclarence chapter 20 . 8/27
I love Lucius and Harry's interactions! They're brilliant. The bantering back and forth; the jokes (especially the Malfoy hair - it makes me laugh every time someone writes it into a fic) ... ah, love Lucius to bits. He's awesome. Really glad that Lucius is good because he is my third favorite character (behind Snape and Draco).
savemyunicornclarence chapter 17 . 8/27
If Severus felt jealousy at the way Harry seemed to melt into Sirius' hug when he heard those words, he hid it well.

savemyunicornclarence chapter 6 . 8/27
Their reactions to the "I am going to have wings! Priceless
savemyunicornclarence chapter 3 . 8/26
This story is wonderful. Their relationship evolving into something more and more like family makes me so very happy. This is at like 2 in the morning, so it be a short review from me. I absolutely adore this fic. I ship Drarry, but it is so refreshing to just read them bickering like friends are oft to do. Friendship Drarry and Severitus warms my heart. It deals with serious topics, but it is also light hearted and funny. Flower fairy as Voldemort's animagus ... as likely as him having a hot pink aura (read that in a fic; thought it the funniest thing, still do actually). To think if Neville and Crabbe (?) did not make contact poison from a seemingly innocent potion, Snape and Draco would never had found out about the abuse, their friendship never formed, Harry still being angry ... good job Neville! You unknowingly did a good thing. Alright, I am done with this review even though I have a couple of more things to say, but I'm tired. Good night.
dp chapter 8 . 8/24
a unique and well done story so far ! one of the very few I like the interaction ss - hp - dm
Polymer1 chapter 27 . 7/15
You know I think my favourite thing is that it wasn't Harry who was the ultimate destroyer this time. He was the animagus with all the skills to destroy Voldemort. I'm so glad that went to someone else and they all had an equal role to play not just in their forms but also as wizards.

Thank you.
thewolf74 chapter 27 . 3/28
I really love this story. I really like how it is written out and the details of some of the scenes.
Awesome story!