Reviews for Mythic Alliance
era-romance chapter 1 . 11/17
see beyond expectations for my review
barbaravitoriatp chapter 26 . 7/26
Meus deuses que história incrível. Eu ia ler primeiramente Jade Green mas então notei a informação dessa prequela então vim a ler ela. Amei por demais u.u
StormyFireDragon chapter 27 . 7/15
This is a great story.
slytherinsal chapter 25 . 6/12
well written
slytherinsal chapter 24 . 6/12
Brilliant ritual
LysaJane chapter 26 . 11/22/2016
I loved this story! and altought i'm sorry to say i won't read the sequel ( really not a fan of slash of harry with men old enough to be his father, had you made it a harry/draco story i would have jump on it like a raven on cheese ! ) But you did a very good job with this one, it was funny ( i was always smiling when i was reading it) the pace was just right and the story easy to follow. so thank you !
poetrywoman chapter 27 . 10/3/2016
Very enjoyable and amusing!
etherian chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
This brought up something I never thought of: why was there no power play for a new Dark Lord when Voldy was gone?

Brilliant!
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 27 . 6/14/2016
Loved it

~Stasia
staar chapter 27 . 2/9/2016
just finished this and it was awesome ok ! going to read the next one now :):):)):
gray angel chapter 27 . 10/4/2015
great story! i'm not too much into HPLM but cosiering how well i liked this story i'll check it out.
Fenris Jin chapter 27 . 9/17/2015
That was certainly a fun read..! XD

The ending most certainly reminded me of the question Harry asked Draco about Severus. Of whether or not their Professor was a masochist or not.. At the rate Harry is going, one would question if he, himself is actually the masochist. xD

Fun Animagus and brotherhood story for Harry, Draco and Severus. :)
savemyunicornclarence chapter 22 . 8/27/2015
I love good godfather Severus to Draco. It makes me so happy because Severus deserves a family, and Draco and Lucius are the closest things to a family for Severus.

You are making me cry and freak out so much. It's unbelievable.
savemyunicornclarence chapter 20 . 8/27/2015
I love Lucius and Harry's interactions! They're brilliant. The bantering back and forth; the jokes (especially the Malfoy hair - it makes me laugh every time someone writes it into a fic) ... ah, love Lucius to bits. He's awesome. Really glad that Lucius is good because he is my third favorite character (behind Snape and Draco).
savemyunicornclarence chapter 17 . 8/27/2015
If Severus felt jealousy at the way Harry seemed to melt into Sirius' hug when he heard those words, he hid it well.

YOU'RE KILLING ME. SO MANY FEELS I AM OVERLOADED