Reviews for Mythic Alliance
jeni.studios chapter 1 . 4/30
I know you wrote this ages ago, but it was really exceptional. I know, I have read A Lot of ff. Great story, plot, characters...no irritating spelling or grammar...truly great. I'm not a fan of slashy stuff so the warning was a good idea. Ending it there was lovely. I hope you continue to write and hope a nice compliment gives you a happy day.
Ebony Starstorm chapter 27 . 2/20
/Reviews/

That makes 435. :P

I love this story, I truly do.
era-romance chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
see beyond expectations for my review
barbaravitoriatp chapter 26 . 7/26/2017
Meus deuses que história incrível. Eu ia ler primeiramente Jade Green mas então notei a informação dessa prequela então vim a ler ela. Amei por demais u.u
StormyFireDragon chapter 27 . 7/15/2017
This is a great story.
slytherinsal chapter 25 . 6/12/2017
well written
slytherinsal chapter 24 . 6/12/2017
Brilliant ritual
LysaJane chapter 26 . 11/22/2016
I loved this story! and altought i'm sorry to say i won't read the sequel ( really not a fan of slash of harry with men old enough to be his father, had you made it a harry/draco story i would have jump on it like a raven on cheese ! ) But you did a very good job with this one, it was funny ( i was always smiling when i was reading it) the pace was just right and the story easy to follow. so thank you !
poetrywoman chapter 27 . 10/3/2016
Very enjoyable and amusing!
etherian chapter 5 . 8/19/2016
This brought up something I never thought of: why was there no power play for a new Dark Lord when Voldy was gone?

Brilliant!
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 27 . 6/14/2016
Loved it

~Stasia
staar chapter 27 . 2/9/2016
just finished this and it was awesome ok ! going to read the next one now :):):)):
gray angel chapter 27 . 10/4/2015
great story! i'm not too much into HPLM but cosiering how well i liked this story i'll check it out.
Fenris Jin chapter 27 . 9/17/2015
That was certainly a fun read..! XD

The ending most certainly reminded me of the question Harry asked Draco about Severus. Of whether or not their Professor was a masochist or not.. At the rate Harry is going, one would question if he, himself is actually the masochist. xD

Fun Animagus and brotherhood story for Harry, Draco and Severus. :)
savemyunicornclarence chapter 22 . 8/27/2015
I love good godfather Severus to Draco. It makes me so happy because Severus deserves a family, and Draco and Lucius are the closest things to a family for Severus.

You are making me cry and freak out so much. It's unbelievable.