Reviews for Jaws:Unleashed
PLEASE ADD SEAN BRODY!
Deleted4Good chapter 7 . 1/31/2012
WHERES SEAN BRODY?
Guest chapter 13 . 10/8/2011
Well, the mayor DID set of the fireworks himself lol
Guest chapter 13 . 10/8/2011
yay you updated!
Tyraka628 chapter 12 . 7/1/2011
Pretty awesome story, with all the sea monsters and terrorizing and destruction! It's inspiring me to write my own Jaws/Piranha 3D crossover! :)
sam fraser chapter 9 . 3/4/2011
aw so cute! Depsite the rude words the animals are saying and I Don.t think you should make the sharks talk but make nosies as in saying, I loved it. It makes me think Jaws just might have had a little good in him.
sam fraser chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Im waiting!
sam fraser chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Merry Christmas!
sam fraser chapter 8 . 12/4/2010
I Got an idea. Maybe you can have Someone who hears about the failure of the armada and tries to shoot the mayor in his limo from the firth floor of a building and he does not succued in killing the mayor but wounds him or something like that
sam fraser chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I Got an idea. maybe after the battle of blood you should stop the other missions in the next chapter and have more talking to have more of a story. and maybe you should have a news report of the mayor death on the 4 of july when he blows up. and the news is like jfk.
sam fraser chapter 6 . 10/17/2010
Also I Heard that the man in the helicopter which you kill at the end of the game is called Cruz Ruddock.
sam fraser chapter 5 . 10/7/2010
IM Waiting...
Greatwhitefan53 chapter 5 . 10/5/2010
when the next chapter coming?
Jawsunleashedfan76 chapter 5 . 9/27/2010
where are you gonna make more?
sam f chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
you did more good things in this chapter but still a little bad. the good things. you desbiced the Charchers...Danny is a 56 year old,6'4'' black man with muscles that buldged from his skin.

Lee is a Chinese/Canadian cross who was 19, petite, 5'7'', and brown haired.

Hermes is a Greek wrestler who was blonde, 5'6'', and mean. and you desbriced the graveyard of wrecks petty good. 4 ships were also in there, diamonds, gold, and silver glistened from them. The strangest, however, was the WII P-51 Mustang fighter plane. The 4 thousand-pound bombs were still in their places. 8 missles were in their place. And the 8 machineguns were in their place as well.

but something was bad through i doubt theier would be that manny sharks to attack amity. 200? come on only 12 sharks come in a group not 200. and you made the same mistake again. the ceo name is not larry shaw but stevn shaw.