Reviews for Oh I Hate You But, I Love You Too
Diana996 chapter 35 . 8/26/2014
Woooow...omg...you blew my mind with the ending! Im speechless:O ...Bravo!
jterry453 chapter 36 . 9/22/2013
Fucking loved it! Thnks for writing this! Made my "existence"! Funny as all fuck too! Can wait to read the sequel!
SoporificCapsule chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I'm so excited that this story is up and running again, I'm excited to re-read everything edited.
InkedBaby chapter 27 . 6/28/2012
One more thing, I love they TALK, in so many stories E and B love each other for no damn reason, and I love that theres something more here.
InkedBaby chapter 35 . 6/28/2012
I had a feeling he was a cop a few times. Like, I just freaking knew it. At first I thought he was a dealer, but then I was like wait... no, he wouldn't hide it like that.
Ah, honestly, I hate when stories end like this, where you HAVE to read the next one for the rest. Honestly though, this is worth it. Your story has so much depth and detail and even though their relationship is drawn out like holy fucking shit its still so good.
I love every single one of your characters, they're all so real and its just crazy. I love sarcastic bitch Bella and arrogant ass Edward. Everyone always rights them on this huge freaking pedestal of perfection, and I like how often they fuck up in this.
I love Leo, any baby of Emmett's I love, lol. I started missing Emmett in this, like crazy, you know? And pregnant Rose... haha, loved that, I love the relationship with her and Jake, so fitting for them. And Blue Eyes and Pixie, aha, they're perfect. I love Jasper in this, he's written so great, and steals most of the scenes he's written in. And freaking Esme with he crazy I think I'm hip comments, oh gosh I love it. Talking about how Carlisle's well endowed, haha.
The shit they say in this has me literally sitting here by myself laughing my ass off. Bella's inner monologue is freaking hilarious, and her little arguments with Edward... I could pee myself, I get laughing so hard. I love how horribly messed up and perfect they are at the same time.
I don't know... I love this. You draw it out just enough so I don't get bored and move on, you throw just enough random drama to make it real, and you right your characters so freaking life like that I finding myself getting pissed off at shit they do and then thinking to myself, wait I'd do the same damn thing in this situation. Ha.
So, I never read continuations, and I never read anything incomplete, but I have to. I'm too freaking addicted in invested in this story not to.
You're such a good writer, really, this could be a book with original character's if you wanted it to be, it's that freaking good.
Now that I've rambled for 5 hours, I'm going to go read the next one.
Thank for writing, really, you've kept me entertained for days. (:
InkedBaby chapter 34 . 6/28/2012
They're so cute together, like seriously.
InkedBaby chapter 33 . 6/28/2012
Awh, Love Lilly
InkedBaby chapter 31 . 6/28/2012
Damn, so much drama. Lmao.
InkedBaby chapter 30 . 6/28/2012
Love J and Rose's friendship thing.
InkedBaby chapter 29 . 6/28/2012
Finally. Just finally, and it was perfect.
InkedBaby chapter 28 . 6/28/2012
Haha, Edward's OCD shit is so funny.
InkedBaby chapter 26 . 6/28/2012
Awh,
InkedBaby chapter 25 . 6/28/2012
What the heck does Edward do? I'm going crazy. I mean at first I thought he was a drug dealer, but now I'm just confused. Ha.
InkedBaby chapter 24 . 6/28/2012
.God.
InkedBaby chapter 23 . 6/28/2012
Dammnn, shits starting to get real.