Reviews for Dirty, Rotten Scoundrels
Hanyou-Foxgirl chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Love the ultra delayed reaction. xD
Hannaki chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
XDDDDDD
BakuraxMalikNum1Fan chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Wow, that was just all kinds of fun to read _ u did their abridged characteristics perfectly
Jonescalypso chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
HAhahaha! I love Abridged Marik, he's hilarious!XD

You did a great job on this. I'd love to read others like it if you ever get the inspiration :D
Malonami chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
that was great its nice to read somthing that doesnt ripoff LK lol
Tadashi chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Hi! LittleKuriboh was doing a live web stream just now, and I rec'd this fic when he asked for YGO fanfics to read out loud. Someone told me to leave a review to say this, so I am.

We were all extremely entertained by this. I've read it before, but I hadn't left a review yet, but after LK read this, I had to let you know.

I think you did excellently at adapting the personalities and voices. It was pretty much exactly in character, and I could visualize this scene playing out perfectly in my head. Also, I could hear the voices perfectly, even BEFORE LK read them. I'd love to see more from you. Excellent work, I'm now favoriting this :)
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
xD

LK just read this on his blogTV thingamobob~
AlisonTexas chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
oh my gosh thank you! this explains why tea was in Bukuras room:3 very IC
Mimi chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
You. Win. At. Life. Oh I love this fanfiction w should give YGOTAS it's own catrgory to persuade more stories like this.

Anyway~ It was amazing and they were so in Character (w I'n YGOTAS character, I didn't actually watch the real YGO orz) and I actually laughed out loud at the end :D A genuine lol :D

33 I love it~
FallenLoveAngel chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
LOLOLOLOLOLOL! OMG! That was so perfectly priceless! XD You keep them both so perfectly in character, and I just love how slow Marik was to all the gay jokes! LOL Love it! Perfect!
SkaterGirl246 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
HAHAHA! Best story ever! I love Marik!
LadyBaSingSe chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Haha. I love this so much. I keep re-reading it. It's so hilarious. XD Great job staying OC...according to YGOTAS, anyway...

This was super-special-awesome!
x.Vivace chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Very nice! )
Kee chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
So well done! You did a great job of making it funny without copying LK, but still managed to keep them all in character (or, LK's version of the characters, rather!). And thank you so much for proper spelling and grammar - so much easier to read!
KekiAiKohi chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
lol, that was funny at the end~