Reviews for Entanglement
usagiharuka chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
what else can't leave us hanging ...more
cband chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I love it but i feel bad for ALice becuase jasper and married. and jasper and alice cant be togther
Fogs of Gray chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Loved it. Hate it? Nope. Definitely love it.

Keep writing!

Fogs of Gray
I am Thalia daughter of Zeus chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
hi, have you made a sequal of this it would be amazing to see where all of this goes if you have i'll go look it up but seriously i would love to see if they ever got a chance to go legal.
Cameron-Sanders chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
That's really cool) Please, continue)
DarlinYoureMean chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I'm on a spree of reading your stories tonight and it's definitely a good decision. I dunno, maybe it's the scandalous way I met my husband, but I love these types of stories. Any plot with the evil significant other and the hot, savior affair always revs me up. D
HollyShannenForever chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
you have to continue!
CharliDenae chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
I actually loved this story, despite the subject matter.

To me, Jasper can do no wrong and he and Alice are meant to be! LOL! Maria spewing out a couple of kids obviously not Jasper's, and him still being a good dad to them, makes him even more awesome in my book!

My only complaint is that this is a one-shot. Boo hoo! I would love to see how Jasper gets rid of Maria and makes a happy life with young Alice and his kids.

Great writing, as usual!

Thanks for sharing! ;o)
Realynn8 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Hey lovelies!

This was amazing, I really liked it. And I am happy for Jasper (and Alice). He deserves to be happy and we all know who makes him happy. :)

I'm sorry I haven't been around in ages, but real life really didn't want to let me go. But I hope to catch up during the summer. I've really missed your stories. :)
Alice Hale Brandon chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
LOVED IT!
MaydayLover1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
i like it alot. you should really keep writing
cici love chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
loved it you shuld make a story about it i think
BLeighB chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
I like like the story. It's very good. But if its ok, can I ask you something about this story?

Is there going to be more to the story or is this it?

Again I'm just asking.
ForeverWovenStars chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I loved this story so much, it's amazing!

If yu would.. please write another chapter? I would love yto see how the story continued. Message me please with news :]

Little Miss Invisible x/x
daydreamingaway chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
You silly girls, what kind of question is that? I loved it!

I was all conflicted~ in my head though for a moment, because he's married, and I felt bad for Alice because she wouldn't be able to have all of him. Unless he got divorced anyway, but then I reminded myself it's a oneshot and wouldn't even go that far. And like y'all said it's just pervy smutty fun, so I let go of that thought.

So, note to self - don't have a conscience while reading smut. *giggles* I mean, it's not like I can talk, I've made them cheat before too. But anyway, it was hot! I really enjoyed reading it. Not just the smut, but the whole thing. ;)

Love y'all!