Reviews for Sailor Moon Universal
Miles Montgomery chapter 12 . 10/15/2017
Still as good as I remember when I read this years ago before it was posted here. This and B are my absolute favorite Sailor Moon fanfics of all time.
Xiaou Nem chapter 12 . 12/3/2016
This is one of those stories that has stayed with me through the years and that I keep turning back to when life is tough. The epic storyline and the coming of age of Serena. The heart-breaking moments for Darien and Serena. The real suffering from the fights and the grit to see it through.
jj chapter 11 . 4/3/2016
i realised this is the previous chapters but why is serena still using the MOON TIARA MAGIC attack? doesnt she have the moon wand now? since this is like the second season and all...unless it's intentional that she doenst have the moon wand...just wondering...great story by the way ;)
amyllia chapter 12 . 8/1/2014
That was awesome !
rosa lunae chapter 12 . 7/10/2014
Ah, this takes me back. Sailor Moon Universal and Universal B was the first really good fanfiction piece I ever read, many years ago! I was just a kid then, but it is so nice to see this posted again! Now that Sailor Moon Crystal is coming back, I am reading Sailor Moon fanfics again after almost a decade! God, that makes me feel so old. :-) Like others who reviewed, I used to reread this one and the sequel often. Thanks for reposting it!
Julie Horwitz chapter 12 . 5/24/2014
Oh my goodness! You have no idea how glad I am to find this story here! This and its sequel are my two favorite Sailor Moon pieces in the entire world. I had first read and printed them out back in college, which I've been out of since 2001, and I went to pick up my binder last night (I've gotten back into the show this week) and I couldn't find it! I'm thrilled that this is still available to read online.

My absolute favorite scene to this day remains the one where Serena and Darien reunite. The writing is so powerful and you can feel their emotions just jumping off the page. A close second is when Serena goes to make up with the Scouts. I love the conversation between her and Raye.

I absolutely adore Travis and think the concept of Serena having a long-lost brother is great.

I hope you will one day return to the amazing universe you created and write more stories.
Lady Lunic chapter 12 . 1/25/2014
You gotta post the epilogue. It's not a main part, but it's still nice to see the party and their secret revealed to everyone!
llCrystalll chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Hi. I can't remember when I first found your story oh so many years ago, but I loved it. Now, I'm visiting my old haunts, but can't remember a lot of the old SM fanfiction websites. I'm glad I was able to find this story on this website. I remember enjoying it (even though I didn't want Usagi to end up with Mamo-baka). I just really enjoyed it. Please, keep writing! Always a fan!
Krynnalexia chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I love this story. I read this when I was in highschool and lost it. I found it just today. God I'm so glad...this was always one of my favs. That goes for Universal B too
CuteBubbles chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
Oh my goodness! I am so happy i found your fanfic again. I read it years ago on another site and your story really touched and inspired me. I searched for it and im so glad that it's here! This story is really one of my all time favorites and made me fall in love with fanfiction. Even years later, it can still make me cry! The plot is truly superb. Thanks so much for making this! Keep writing! :))
psychicshipping chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Something extraordinary happened. Serena shut up.

LOL! I love this part! It's just as good as when the Whisps in 'Sonic Colors' called Eggman 'Baldy Nosehair'!
Yelene-ryudream chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
I read this many, many years ago. I loved it so much. It is so nice to see it again. Thank you for posting it.
Sailor Solaris2 chapter 8 . 8/28/2012
*laughs hysterically* Oh my! Darien, fainting? That would be a sight!
Sailor Solaris2 chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Ahahaha! As many times as I've read this, I love this chapter! Especially "ICE! I'm up! I'm up!"
Anon chapter 12 . 8/10/2012
Please check the following story out. The Sailor Suns by MinhUsagi134

I don't know if she asked your permission to rewrite your story her way. But she stated in her second chapter, the following exerpt:

I am back! A couple of reviews so far and that's okay. One that stuck out was that it told me is that this story is very familiar. The reason why is because is this story was based on Sailor Moon Universal but as soon as I get more chapters it will be TOTALLY different. Anyway, on with the story! Oh… My the way this chapter is shorter than the last.

She does not include your name in the disclaimer, so if you didn't know or give her your permission, then your in danger of having your story plagiarized! The same thing happened to "Stormlight" and she took all of her old stories off fanfiction . net... She's only re-uploaded a story or two last year or so... I just don't want you to feel the need to do the same cause with the lost of geocities and A Moon Romance, this is one of the only places available for the Sailor Moon fandom that still exists... If you do need a place to place your masterpieces try: ariasink.c o m

Please don't get annoyed with this message, I'll be copy'n pasting this message on all your stories reviews to hope it reaches you so you don't get plagiarized! Some authors don't check reviews to old finished stories. Which is my reasoning for this course of action! Again I DON'T know if you gave her prior permission, but think she should atleast put your name in the disclaimer with if you gave her permission to write the story she is rewriting in her way.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »