Reviews for Siblings
Crazy With Happiness chapter 11 . 1/9/2011
aww that was super cute :3
crestoflight3 chapter 11 . 1/8/2011
Ah, that was cute! I wish I had an older brother...okay, so my older brother is, ahem, two minutes older than me, so he doesn't qualify. Not that he isn't great...)
Sweet Cari chapter 11 . 1/8/2011
That's so adorable! _ Tai and Kari make gingerbread men!
alicelouise'x chapter 10 . 12/24/2010
awww, I love reading these! they are so adorable, it reminds me of my brothers and sister and how I'm actually really protective of them even though they annoy the bloody hell out of me most of the times :) I love it!
90MLLu chapter 9 . 12/5/2010
Haha. What a cute winter one-shot as always. Everything about this is so sweet. Keep up the good work my friend while I get back to you again(v)
Sweet Cari chapter 10 . 11/12/2010
Heheheh...Tai's acting like a parent towards Kari...Really nice...
Angelfish369 chapter 10 . 11/10/2010
Aww...bittersweet? Not really...

Tai's protectiveness is very sweet and Kari's patience exceeds what you would expect from someone her age. But then again, that's Kari for you. The ending is slightly sad with Tai acting like a parent watching his kid grow up.
crestoflight3 chapter 10 . 11/10/2010
Oh, so cute! About how old is Kari in this? I can imagine Tai doing something like this, poor Kari...oh, and I'd like to see a story where he gets locked in a janitor's closet. Any idea if you'll write that, or if that's just going to be one of those random 'what if's' that occur...?
Angelfish369 chapter 9 . 11/7/2010
I can really see Kari's sense of childish amazement at seeing snow fall. Really like that little pause created by the moment where the snowflake lands on her glove and she stares at it. Very pretty.
collateraldamage-x chapter 9 . 11/7/2010
Hikari was so cute at the age. As was Taichi.

I love the way you capture their relationship. You can tell that the two of them understand each other in this way that only siblings can.

This was short, but very sweet :)
Crazy With Happiness chapter 9 . 11/6/2010
So freaking cute :3
crestoflight3 chapter 9 . 11/6/2010
It's been so long...! This was cute. I like how you're changing the time around to whatever you want the chapter to be about...gotta love Tai and Kari!
Sweet Cari chapter 9 . 11/6/2010
AWWWW! Tai and Kari's bond just gets cuter and cuter!
90MLLu chapter 8 . 10/23/2010
Haha so cute. You have the best plot ever. Absolutely fantastic. The dream at the end is cute Well done(v)
90MLLu chapter 7 . 10/23/2010
Ohhh this is absolutely adorable as well(v) I don't get tired of your stories, no I don't!

This one-shot is sooooo... cute and well written. Their dialogs were brilliantly made up.

Love Tai when he told Kari to date at the age of thirty (v) So funny.

Great job(v)