Reviews for Siblings
Written Parody chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
I just realized I somehow missed adding this story to my faves. Another idiotic moment on my part.

So I came back and decided to give another review while I made up for my mistake of yesterday. And to say thanks for the personal response :P

I really do love all the one-shots but this one... I dunno. This one is so special to me. I've always thought Davis should worship the ground Tai walks on (because I do, I suppose. Yeah, I'm a rabid fangirl. My bad, again :P) and so this fic just made me beam like a little girl on Christmas. And Tai's interrogation of poor Davis... Pure IC genius.

So thanks again for these drabbles. I really can't say thanks enough. And best of luck for fics in the future ]
Written Parody chapter 12 . 5/29/2011
This. Is. Pure. Genius. Tai and Kari have always been my favourite siblings on the show and one of my top favourites EVER. I stumbled onto this fic by chance and let me tell you the only word I can really think of to describe it is: WOW.

"School" nearly made me cry. I love the ones of little Kari and her whistle. And "Snow" was so adorable. In fact all of them were amazingly great. Thank you so, so, so much for doing this. It is so very hard to find well-written and plausable fics out there. I really do commend and thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Sweet Cari chapter 12 . 4/19/2011
Oh no, poor Tai...foiled again...good chapter!
moni-neechan chapter 12 . 4/18/2011
Aww all these scenes are soo cute 3 I love every single chapter
alicelouise'x chapter 12 . 4/18/2011
Hahaha aah so cute! Haha, poor Tai ;p Kari is one hell of a sister ;p

lucky him as well :D

I love these small one-shots, they are so cute! Keep the good work up :):)
ARCtheElite chapter 12 . 4/17/2011
You're probably the only person on the forum still writing... good for you! I can imagine Tai's mouth dropping open and his eyes rolling back as he hears Kari's words.
Jade Lynne chapter 12 . 4/17/2011
LOL! That was hilarious, poor Tai. Can't wait for more.
Angelfish369 chapter 12 . 4/17/2011
Kari...shhhhhh! haha poor Tai, but I can't imagine him not being allowed a piece of cake anyway :)
crestoflight3 chapter 12 . 4/17/2011
Oh, poor Tai. I remember the time when I hated cupcakes, I only ate them because of the frosting...oh, those were the good days! Kari had to mention that, didn't she? Nice chapter!
90MLLu chapter 11 . 3/12/2011
I love this one-shot A LOT. It so adoreable (You already knew that, duh!) I think you got Tai's personality perfectly in this and the way you ended your one-shot was super sweet. I like it when he changes his mind on something

Great Job (v)
90MLLu chapter 10 . 3/12/2011
Hey I'm back to give my favorite author a review

This is absolutely sweet. The plot is so adorable. Tai giving out broderly advice

I really like the last paragraph about Tai:

"Tai paused for a moment, realising fully that his little sister was headed off into the world, and he couldn't be there with her every step of the way anymore..."

So emotional and well written Keep up the good work my friend(v)

Ps I was about to write a PM to you but it does not work. Do you know why?
Angelfish369 chapter 11 . 1/9/2011
so uber sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet! Kari's so lucky to have a big brother like Tai! (and vice-versa)
Crazy With Happiness chapter 11 . 1/9/2011
aww that was super cute :3
crestoflight3 chapter 11 . 1/8/2011
Ah, that was cute! I wish I had an older brother...okay, so my older brother is, ahem, two minutes older than me, so he doesn't qualify. Not that he isn't great...)
Sweet Cari chapter 11 . 1/8/2011
That's so adorable! _ Tai and Kari make gingerbread men!
87 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »