Reviews for Siblings
ADORABLE! :3
readerchick6 chapter 8 . 10/5/2010
So sweet!
Angelfish369 chapter 8 . 10/4/2010
Tai's dream is great:) very sweet chapter
Sweet Cari chapter 8 . 10/3/2010
Awww..this chapter is so sweet...
crestoflight3 chapter 8 . 10/3/2010
Aw, that's so cute!
Angelfish369 chapter 5 . 9/30/2010
I love this story! I actually like how there is no timeline so you can add to it whenever and I won't have to chase you to update. It's just one of those feel-good things to read. I'm reviewing here because this is my favourite chapter. The "are you hitting on my sister" and "why aren't you" part is hilarious.
xosunshinegirlxo chapter 7 . 9/9/2010
Awesome! I was getting a little nervous when you brought Davis in before TK but once Kari went on a date with him...so good! Please continue! :D
The Violent Tomboy chapter 7 . 9/3/2010
I always figured TK would be the one person that Tai would let Kari date...everybody else he'd chase with a chainsaw -.

Another cute shot!
Crazy With Happiness chapter 7 . 9/3/2010
awwwwwwwwww i really liked this chapter
crestoflight3 chapter 7 . 9/1/2010
Ah, very cute...I love Tai's reaction to T.K. Too many fics have him perfectly accepting of those two together!
Lace Kyoko chapter 7 . 9/1/2010
Aww, I liked this! :D (I especially like that Kari chose TK over Davis.)

I love drabbles, and all of these are really good! Keep it up! :D
Sweet Cari chapter 7 . 9/1/2010
Great job! Awww, Tai's being overprotective about Kari's relationship with T.K...good thing the sibling made up...
collateraldamage-x chapter 7 . 9/1/2010
This is probably one of the greatest Tai and Kari silbing fics I've ever read, and I really hate myself right now for not reviewing sooner.

Let me just say, I LOVE your writing. I honestly and completely wish I wrote like you. Your writing is perfection and I may be over exaggerating but that's the way I feel. So thank you for first of all writing and second for sharing it with us :)
ARCtheElite chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
I like (as most people probably would have) the reversal of roles. The only thing that eludes me their ages - the story could easily fit for a pair of kids (i.e. pre-season 1), but also something out of season 2. I find it a rather intersting dilemna, and I'm not sure I want to find out the answer (if there is one in existence).
90MLLu chapter 6 . 8/16/2010