Reviews for Siblings
Sweet Cari chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
This chapter is so cute! Tai's acting like a little kid while Kari takes the role of the older sibling in the museum! _
ILuvMiki chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
That was cute.
fireangel08 chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
Short but cute...this is so like Taichi _
crestoflight3 chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
I love it how you make Tai seem younger than cute!
BenignUser chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
lol, I love the punchline. He was thinking about the arcade all throughout the exhibits. Silly museum curators... they should know not to make the diagrams so glittery and flashy. It's supposed to be educational! ;)

I love these sibling shorts. :)
Angel of Light and Hope chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
pretty short this chapter is, much shorter...
Crazy With Happiness chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
lol i love seeing the crazy tai...great chapter
readerchick6 chapter 5 . 8/7/2010
Poor Davis!
readerchick6 chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwww! Good big brother Tai!
readerchick6 chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
So cute! Poor Tai!
readerchick6 chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
So cute me and my sis did the same thing for my mom!
readerchick6 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Soooo cute!
90MLLu chapter 5 . 7/31/2010
Ohhh my god... ohh my god! This is simply so goooooood and so Sweeeeeeet! SO Amazing!(v) Ahhh I'm so jealous of your writing and your creativity. What an excellent idea to see Kari's and Tai's relationship with each other through Davis' point of view in a passive way. It's simply genius I love it(v)

The plot is so funny as well and well written!(v)

Your characterization of Davis, Kari and Tai are super brilliant.

Just one question: Are you saying that Davis had never been in love with Kari, that it was only an act to get closer to Tai? If that's true Davis has surely hid it very nicely

You could actually write a multi-chapter story from this little one-shot. The plot could be like this: Using Kari so many times to get to Tai, Davis begins to have feelings for Kari. He realizes that she not just a tool but girl who is sweet and beautiful and so on...

Anyway I simply love this little one-shot (v) Continue please. Keep up the good work!
Sweet Cari chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
This is such an awesome fanfic! There isn't alot of sibling fanfics of Tai and Kari is there?

Heh...Davis flirts with Kari to get to Tai.
crestoflight3 chapter 5 . 7/20/2010
That was really cute. I love their sibling relationship from the anime, and this just adds to how much thy care about each other. Keep it up!

Quick question: are you implying that Davis only had a crush on Kari to get to his idol? Just want to know.
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »