Reviews for Siblings
ARCtheElite chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
So that's why Davis hits on Kari... *nods head in understanding*

I had to force myself not to read too quickly. I knew I would spoil the surprise if I did. And you didn't disappoint! I can so imagine Tai glaring at Davis before laughing his head off, leaving Davis scratching his head!
Angel of Light and Hope chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
Poor davs, to get to Tai, befriend with his sister which wouldnt end well

If that was his purpose... This could be gettng more interestng...
The Violent Tomboy chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
Another fics sooth the soul...
The Violent Tomboy chapter 1 . 7/14/2010 cute. Tai asking his grandparents to take his sister with them...
ARCtheElite chapter 4 . 7/13/2010
Aw... it was so sweet! Although I was hoping that Tai would have beat them up a little. I love the Tai-logic in this story!
BenignUser chapter 4 . 7/11/2010
*sniff* that was so adorable! Brings a tear to my eye!
little.lost.panda chapter 4 . 7/11/2010
Aww, that's cute! Go Tai! Protect Kari!
90MLLu chapter 4 . 7/11/2010
Ohhh soooooo ADORABLE and AWESOME! This is a totally wonderful one-shot. The plots of your stories are as usual super brilliant but this one... Are you ready? This one is... so great that I'm speechless(v)

To get back to your (sorry for choosing that weird word but that was the only word I could come up with that could perhaps surpass brilliant, amazing etc.) one-shot (v) I think it's sweet because Tai protects Kari and I think it's awesome because Tai protects Kari(v) Basically, you have managed to write a story that combines these two opposite things with each other and I think it's genius. I'm so jealous of you right now. I wish I could write a story like that with that writing skills of yours

Your characterization of Tai is super as well. He is portrayed as he should be, manly and protective(v) GO TAI! I loved his last comment before he ran away with Kari, ' day I'll make you pay for what you did to my sister. Remember that, dog-breath!' So funny, cool and manly! Actually, it reminds me of Naruto himself

This time you have made a speechlessly great one-shot!(v) One of your greatest, I dare say(v) Keep up the AMAZING work, my friend
ARCtheElite chapter 3 . 6/9/2010
I lol at the part two for this...
BenignUser chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
One big 'awwwww' :)
90MLLu chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow. Five hundred times WOW! SO KAWAII!(v) SO sweet that it's unbelievable to believe. The little plot of yours is so wonderful. What a sweet idea to write about. HIHi

I really enjoy Tai's personality and his solo playing. The ending was just perfect, as usual. Kari fallen asleep Like Gwen Stefani would say it in her 'Hollaback Girl'-video, "Super Kawaii!"

Well done. Keep it up!(v)
90MLLu chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
It doesn't matter if it isn't mother's day when you posted this drabble because it's fantastic anyway!(v) I really like the ending. I could totally picture Tai and Kari with their sad hungry faces. That was so sweet. Simply adore this drabble.

Keep up the good work(v)
KunoichiFox chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Interesting start, going to get to the second chapter, hope to hear your opinion on my fic, favoriting this right now _
90MLLu chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Ohhh super Kawaii! Just amazing as always. I can't believe you can surprise me every time you write a new story The plot is simply so adorable, amusing and amazing... The three A's/tripel A(v)

The first line coming from Tai was so funny and sweet "What is that?" and "And why won't it stop crying?". So funny that he refers Kari as a thing instead of a person(v)...

I can't wait to read the next drabble. You are one of the best (v) Talk to you soon
BenignUser chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Ah, the prelude to everything. Sounds wonderful. One of my little cousins said about his new sister, "the baby cries too much, we need to take her back to the hospital and get a new one." I was all, 'awww' when I heard it.
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5