Reviews for The Means of Understanding
JaneRocksHard chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
awesome story! Please continue :)
Passionworks chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
You have a fine way with words! Really, you do. The few quotes that you use, especially those of Azula's, are extremely in-character. I can tell that -just by reading Fei's quotes -Fei is Azula's daughter. Maintaining family lines within quotes is considered one of the more difficult skills in writing, so well done with that! On another note, your descriptions are top-knotch and gorgeous. I am highly pleased! May you continue on! I am thrilled to read more!
Passionworks chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Now, this is a story I am already beginning to like! Besides your story here, there are only two "Azula-becoming-a-mother" fics that I know of. I actually wrote one of those two. XD

Anyway, I love your style. You have some real promise as a writer and I do believe this story is worth pursuing to the very end!

Oh, I suppose the guard Azula killed is the father...

There were some mistakes -simple ones -floating around.

"She learned that staying in one place for too long severed ones chances of not being found" "Ones" should be spelled "One's."

"She called out for the wife of the inn keeper ,or for anyone that could hear her..." The comma between "keeper" and "or" shouldn't be next to "or" -it should be at the end of "keeper."

Those were the only ones I really noticed. I hope to read more of this, which I shall!

You are a wonderful writer! Continue on if you would!
Miamore92 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Good start, can't wait to read the next chapter.
IneffablyKT chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
For some reason, I completely respect Azula's determination to never show misery to the prison guards. But I'm dying to know who the father of her daughter was. I'm under the impression he was an (un)fortunate riffraff who got the better of her and has now paid the price with his death. or whatever "being dealt with" constitutes. So far, I like the direction this is headed in. I'd love to see the first real chapter.