Reviews for What We Are
Starshinesoldier chapter 3 . 5/7/2011
mooooooore?
Talithi chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
Nat doesn't really seem her age. Maybe she's, like, a genius? Lolz. IDK, it'd be a weird twist. o Cute story, can't wait for the next chapter.
zombie101 chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
i luved that storie i cant wait for the next chapter
angelraider chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
Chapter...THREE!

Hmm. The little girl, (Nat, right?) didn't really seem like a little girl. But other than that, everything was amazing!

Update soon!
angelraider chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
Chapter two!

Alright! Let's go! I can already tell the first girl is Circe...okay. So, I read ahead while waiting for my page to load ._. Loved Agent Six in this though. Your managing to get his character perfect in my book. :D

Noah and Rex are being so gosh darn cute!

On to chapter three!
angelraider chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I've decided to review all the chapters starting with this...one...yeah, anyway. I'm already loving the plot, and you managed tn introduce most of the characters and give them decent parts is a win in my book. :)

I loved Bobo Haha's part (he's, like, my favorite character, lol). Haha, "can you say blackmail?" and Holiday made me smile with her.

Alright, next chapter!
Sky the wolfdog9 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Man, I loved this chapter so much. I love the scene, it's kinda like me and my brother when we sleep on the couch, it's just that my brother snores really loudly and always tosses and turns. I'm the one who's kept awake with no sleep unless I leave to sleep somewhere else when there is nowhere else to sleep. Well, kinda falling off of subject, I like it, I read the other chapters earlier, but I like this one, never would've thought of it. Man, I even drew a picture of it in my notebook XP. Just that they were dogs since I can't draw humans.
801 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
This chapter is super cute! I'm already in love with this story 3

I agree that it should be a little longer,but writing isn't easy right?
jessica499499 chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
Not Circe! This is going to be Noex!...Right?
Rain.unloved chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
ZOMG! Awesome! Update!
Rain.unloved chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
xD I loves it! This is the first Generator Rex story I've read and I gotta say it is epicness
alienphantom chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
Dun, Dun, DUNNNNNN!
Magnusrae chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
Your writing makes me want to read more. I liked the little detail about the chairs; I think everybody can relate to chairs that seem more comfortable than they actually are. I imagine 'him' refers to Van Kleiss, whose name I'm sure I've mis-spelled. The intro of two Evos, especially since they are so young, is interesting. I just wish the chapter was longer. :)
Magnusrae chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
(Smiles) There's nothing like a little early morning 'innocent' but blackmailable snuggling to get things started. The dialogue was great, but each speaker should be on seperate lines instead of two or more in a paragraph. I made that mistake myself when I first started. :) Aside from that, I applaude your use of the language. The opening line was an attention getter, as was the close. Good work!
jessica499499 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Now this has the makings of a great story. I'm so glad to find a Noex story with plot!