Reviews for Lunar Silver Star Story: CCS Style
Sher221Locked chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
WOW!

How could u leave on such a cliff hanger? UPDATE SON more more more more more more more more more!
aznpride chapter 1 . 6/14/2002
tite fic, i have a question, r u the owner of the fic the forbidden, and if u r, why arent u making any new chapter(juss curious). plz answer me and once again great fic
YokazeNoNeko chapter 1 . 4/7/2002
! PLEASE coutinue! THIS IS GREAT! You said that you didn't think that a lot of people liked you fic. Well you should be happy that you got 11 reviews...12 including((sp)) this one...I only got 6. It is getting more every...month?...something like that but PLEASE countinue! Same stuff in the review I did in you story called..."The Secret of Mahou Kingdom" If you read the review for the 3rd chapter you will know what I mean. Well I better go so I can read more of your fics~_~! Ja ne!

p.s. Keep up the GREAT work and PLEASE countinue!
Cherry Angel chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! * in both good and frightened for the couple * It's soooooooooo gooooooooooood! ! *holds signs and cheerleads* Go Manda! Go Manda! Go! Go! Go Manda! !
SAL chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
LLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEE IIIIIITTTTTT! it's a great story and all but can u please ...WORK ON 'THE JOKE'S ON YOU'!that story is ssoooooooooooooo good and you have only 2 chapter's up for as long as i have ben on theis site...that's like...*count's on finger's*...-mumbled- 1,2,3,4,..._yell's out - 7 MONTH'S!...i think...w/e...so keep this and 'The joke's on you' up...please! ther both SO good! TTUS! "SAL" out_

~a pleading~ "SAL" a.k.a. SAL-chan
MarikzAngel chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
:O What happens next? Pleaaaassse tell me?

Email me at when you post a new chapter okay? Thankies!

Konbanwa! (Japanese for good night)
Wing chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
YAY! Finally a new story! I've never played Lunar 1 :( I've been looking all over for it...anyway I think it's a really great fic...you got the personalities okay but I have a tiny problem with Sakura. Don't get me wrong...I like the way you made her, but PLEASE make her a little bit dense? Just a little bit? She isn't Sakura if she isn't dense _ Well the point is, CONTINUE! PLEASE! IT'S GOOD!
CreatiStar chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
HIIIIIII! _ How is it going? YOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW HAPPY YOU MADE ME BY WRITING AGAIN! In case you don't, I'm VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERYVERY VERY VERY VERY VERYVERY VERY VERY VERY VERYVERY VERY VERY VERY VERY happy! (I would have gone on, but I think that's enough, huh?) I hope you write more soon! And please please please finish your other fics! D Also, thanks for reviewing my ficcy! It really did suck, I'm surprised you wrote a review. XD It certainly made my day, that's for sure! And I know, the review thing sucks sometimes-it cut off my reviews all the time for two straight weeks! I was horrified that the authors wouldn't see my reviews/flames. (I hardly flame anyone) But thank you once more, and hope that your chapters get updated soon! Later!

Your clumsy, hyper, (I hope #1), fan,

CreatiStar*
nat chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
sugoi! anta no shousetsu daisuki! i REALLY lyk lunar... 1 AND 2, and ccs (of course) too! . don't leave us in suspense, k?
Charles A. Bga chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
I love Lunar! One of the best games of all time. I think it's great how you are blending the story with the CCS crew. Keep on! Can't wait for Ghalleon!
syrupjunkie chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
so manda-chan has finally returned? and with a great fic too...don't keep me in suspense too long, okay? it's a very nice different kind of AU that's out there...it has a lot of potential and the characters aren't really OOC...sooo, ja.
Jurei chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
! Wai! Su-Gi-Oh! DEFINITELY something you should continue! I can't wait for the next chapter! ja ne! ~Jurei-chan

P.S: I started a new ficcy called "Foreign Destiny". Take a look when you can! Ja! -