Reviews for And Then You
Roses23 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Aww, a cute little one shot. Of course Booth, Catherine is not Bones! x
Melissa chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Aww! I just WISH that would happen!

Great Story :)
missleemoore chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
First: THANK YOU for associating that Greg Laswell song with Bones in my brain. Now I'm going to get goosebumps every time I hear it. Love, love, love that song... and that spoiler vid!

Second: "Her eyes drifted shut as she listened to him breathe. He was not drowning."

...beautiful. 3

Third: Very appropriate to the show. It's not too much - he's not admitting he's madly in love with her, she's not crying or breaking more than she would - but he's her partner and he's there. Very nicely done.
206 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Oh I loved it! I cannot wait to see this episode! My poor shipper heart when crazy with hthe last sneak peek.
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I loved your take on things. I think we are all waiting for Booth to call Bones on the BS of her not having an open heart and not being able to change.
Melinda chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Great story!

I have high hopes for this eppy.
double scotch.single malt chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
KT:

First ... I LOVE YOU ... second ... I love when one shot come out of you ... third ... if you hadn't sent me a youtube of the sneak peek ... I wouldn't have known what was going on ... but fourthly and probably most importantly ... I didn't need to know what was going on, because the moment I started reading, I was in YOUR world ... which is full of these beautifully crafted moments for these characters we all love ... it was a great piece, full of insight and I loved it ... so here's to hoping your version is what we'll see when the show airs ... would be nice (at least for Booth to come to his senses and break it off with Catherine).

Oh and completely unrelated ... squee for Hodgins and Angela getting hitched, I thought it might happen with all the talk about the judge, etc ... poof then my wish came true, so maybe yours will too ...

Okay ... love you w.h.o.r.e ... mean it. xoi
eitoph chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I'm trying so hard not to spoil myself for this episode, but I saw you'd written something and I always love your fic and I couldn't help it. This was wonderful - it said all the things that needed to be said and it just said them so well! I really, genuinely hope this is the way it all plays out :)
realornotreal22 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Aw. Why, oh why can't they be together? Good story.
MadDelight chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
this is what must happen. seriously. or i just might die by season finale.
anthropologist chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I really wish this could be a result of the Gravedigger trial episode! That would be amazing. You wrote this very well, and I found it realistic and touching. I love how you write their relationship. :)
copperboom26 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Okay so I have no idea what is going on with this show-I'll let you beat me up later-but they're not together so that makes me angry.

Ummmm I love this-plain and simple. The aaaangst, ugh. They just...need each other.

Love you, skank.