Reviews for If At First You Don't Succeed
FlashFiction chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Sirius/Poppy is my guilty pleasure pairing, it's such a pity there isn't more of this pairing out there! I loved this story. I like the tenderness of the underlying plot; Lupin's lycanthropy. I also loved the last line, how it's so selfish but so honest. And so hilarious :)
controlled climb chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Well, it's certainly an interesting pairing! Surprisingly, it worked well.

A lovely paring that I would have had a horrible time trying to write it, so kudos to you!

Well done xD
BlueMango chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
These two make an awesome couple! Hope you write more!
lonely hands chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
This is a very strange pairing, but wow, I loved it! I wasn't expecting to like it as much as I did, to be honest.

It's just the cutest thing! I really loved your little description of each Marauder and the way Sirius calls Poppy 'Poppet'.

You really opened my eyes to a wonderful new pairing here, so thank you :D
Morghen chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Yay! I'm so glad you did this pair! Pairings like these are made when someone like me has wayyy too much free time in the morning, lol.

I loved this story so much! You did such a great job and boy, Sirius was yummy(I know, he's yours but I was just stating the obvious!) James and Reggie were plenty yummy, too. I like how Poppy was a little hesitant about liking Sirius! MERLIN, I just love this fic soooooooo much!

:D