Reviews for This is Love, This is Not Treason
Really good chapter you are a good writer
Zale potter chapter 5 . 6/17
Nice wonder if now things will get better for them now.
Zale potter chapter 4 . 6/17
Now that they are bonded maybe Harry could find something way to get back at Blaise for pulling the stunts he has been. Would be funny to see him get kicked out of the school and his foolish friends become scared of Harry.
Zale potter chapter 3 . 6/15
I'm Sure Blaise will react very nastily and increase his attacks and be more harder with them for nasty in general causing Draco to accept Harry's offer in order to feel safer.
Zale potter chapter 2 . 6/14
I Feel sorta bad for Draco hope some one dose save him and soon.
Zale potter chapter 1 . 6/14
Very nice start you do not see to many of this style there are not enough DOM Harry fic's out there.
hmknight chapter 14 . 6/8
Liking this very much! Pink or blue?
A Birb chapter 1 . 6/7
The review under me: Care to explain why do you consider this Plagiarism or that you're just a bastard troll by the username?
spinnerofdark chapter 14 . 5/27
: )
Lori94 chapter 14 . 5/26
wow! I'm so excited to see this update! the story as a whole is amazing and I'm enjoying every minute but this chapter confused me a little. I had to read it a second time before it sunk in. lol once I got it though I loved it! our boys have finally gotten the chance to get domestic! can't wait to see how it goes now!
PleiadesWolfe chapter 1 . 5/22
glad Draco is okay
yukino76 chapter 14 . 5/22
so good she got exactly what she deserved good update thanks
dk88 chapter 15 . 5/22
I like the story and having Harry and Draco together. But I am a little confused. In the last chapter, Ginny lost her baby and then I read in this chapter that she is still pregnant. Did I read the chapters wrong? Anyways, keep up the good work and I am waiting eagerly for the next chapter.
Ilamay chapter 15 . 5/22
OMG! 0.0 They are going to need a vacation... soon. LOL Thanks for writing it. )
Beth5572 chapter 15 . 5/22
I love your works and can't want for more. So keep up your great works of art all the time.

Terri